Make It Snappy (MIS) | May 6th @ 7 pm ET | Scrapping with Liz

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by tpbuffy, May 6, 2017.

1. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

Even with 24 hours I barely finished in time!

My 5 were:
    3 or more photos, 40 or more words of journaling, 7 or more buttons, no flowers, and use a number in the title.

[​IMG]

Template is from Liz's Summer Words Template Set, and kit is I Heart Water by Sweet Shoppe Designs.

2. Mylinn

Mylinn What's that old bat up to now??

LOL! I just spent 2 hours of fun playing and came to post the LO...only to realize that somewhere along the line, I lost the SWL template in too many CtrlZ presses. No entry from me this time but I love what I made by accident grin.

3. Chippi

Chippi Those chicken nuggets are just waiting to attack

Can NOT believe I forgot to upload this, but getting one kid ready for school, the other a crazy little monster being, well, crazy, and a late night, I realised about 2 hours after the deadline! Ah well! Here it is anyway, I really love how it turned out!

[​IMG]

4. kristal

kristal New Member

This is the first time I have participated. Should we have been messaged the template reward?

5. angeldevildog

angeldevildog Active Member

Normally we have it by now. Someone is just running late. Never fear it will arrive. Then we all will be doing this :circles

6. tpbuffy

tpbuffy Well-Known Member

Beautiful layouts everyone! The Participation Prize has been sent; if you did not receive please send me a message.