Let Your Kids do the Work!

Discussion in 'Journaling and Storytelling' started by jenevang, Aug 13, 2013.

1. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

My kids went back to school today! So, in honor of them, I posted a Journal Pad blog entry about "letting" them do my journaling for me :). They will be in the homework groove anyway, right?

Anyway, check it out. There are some fun prompts you may want to give a whirl. Oh, and I'd LOVE to see your page if you do use them.

https://the-lilypad.com/journal-pad-let-your-kids-do-all-the-work/

2. LaurieAnn

LaurieAnn for such a time as this

Fabulous blog post Jen and amazing B2S prompts! BTW, I love the pic of your children. :)

3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

About a month ago I was doing a page about my oldest son and I was typing the journaling. He walked up behind me and said "can I type some Mom?" I couldn't get out of the computer chair fast enough. It was so cute and I didn't even edit his part at all and saved it. He even inserted a bit about how it was him typing now. I loved it! Great post too! I love all your prompts!

4. Lor

Lor you've always had the power, my dear

Ahhhh... your babies are adorable!!! And great post; I'll be sure and use some of those prompts for my girl! :-)

5. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

Priceless, Karen!

And thanks, guys... I think they are pretty cute, but I "might" be biased, LOL.