LBW 4x6 Calendars

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by tkradtke, Dec 20, 2017.

1. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this... but I just got my photo prints back (gifts for Christmas) and just noticed that the March calendar says 2218, not 2018. Is there a corrected file for March? I just picked these up last week, so it's possible they've been updated since I placed my order.

https://the-lilypad.com/store/2018-6x4-Calendar-templates.html

It's strange because the preview shows 2018... but here's my file...

tlp03march_all.jpg

Thanks!

2. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Val just posted in the Polly Pad that she had fixed the March one and something about the dates in October too... If you go back and re-download, the corrected files should be in there.

SUPER adorable photo too! :) I wish you could be my personal photographer!

3. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

Okay thanks! I just wish I would have caught it before I printed a bunch of copies through a pro-lab for Christmas gifts. Too late to print through my lab now... so I'll have to reprint later and mail them all out to everyone. Oh well, what can you do?

Thanks on the photo! Apparently I didn't take any decent people photos in March, so they're stuck with the dog... lol!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    Karen likes this.
  4. NancyBeck

NancyBeck Happy resident of Pollyville

Hey Tracie!

Val fixed that for us. You are free to re-download. I am so sorry that you'll need to re-print. I know Val is mortified.