Landscape 11x8.5 Template

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by bbymks5, Jan 27, 2017.

1. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

Hello!

I have kind of an odd question; I've searched the store, and it's very possible I missed it, but I'm looking for a template that is 11x8.5 that has two spaces for 4x4 photos. Is there a template like this?

Thank you in advance!!

2. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

Check out this template builder by Lynn-Marie:

[​IMG]

You can basically make your own configuration, in the description it says, "It is a very large psd file with coloured blocks that you can turn on and off according to the number of photos you want, their size, and their positions."
    There's also a video tutorial under the product description you can watch to see how to use it.

bbymks5 likes this.
  3. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

you can also open a canvas 8.5x11 and just like you pull Dawn's torn templates onto a page. YOU can pull the whole template onto the 8.5x11 canvas. HIGHlight all layers you want and pull over to new canvas. Then resize to fit. ♥

bbymks5 likes this.
  4. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

@bbymks5 Is it a particular template you saw that you are trying find again? I did search for landscape in the templates category, and found a few that sound similar to what you describe.

[​IMG]

12x12 but easily adaptable to 11x8.5
    [​IMG]

And not a full page template, but you could add these to your page...
    [​IMG]

Also the landscape version of what Lynette posted above...
    [​IMG]

Hope that helps!

bbymks5 and lmccandless like this.
  5. bbymks5

@Lynnette @AnneofAlamo @KimJ

Thank you ladies!! I'll have to check these out!

I'm trying to make my 4 year old a book to hopefully keep her occupied while running errands. I love square books and was thinking if I used 4x4 photos (with a .25" space between them) and had a chipboard cover of 4.25x4.25 it would be the perfect size to toss in my purse.

I was making a template in Word last night using tables and then dragging and dropping the photos into the cells which was good until I started to add elements to the pics...what a mess LOL

KimJ likes this.
  6. bbymks5

Or maybe the cover would need to be 4.5x4.5...

7. KimJ

Oh my goodness, scrapping in Word does sound like it would be challenging! Sounds like a fun project though! :)

I think I saw in another thread that you're a phone scrapper. Is that right? I'm afraid that's way outside of my experience. Could you make square pages in your app as you normally would and then export them as jpg or something similar that you could place into your Word document for printing?

bbymks5 likes this.
  8. bbymks5

I do, do a lot of scrapping on my phone :) What I have yet to master is sizing...I have to find a way to plug in a size.

Hubby asked why I wasn't using Photoshop for this project and I told him because I know Word better hahahaha!! And then it dawned on me that maybe there's a template for that!

bestcee likes this.
  9. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

amandaresende, bestcee and KimJ like this.
  10. bbymks5

gonewiththewind likes this.
  11. KimJ

@gonewiththewind Way to come through with an easy solution! So awesome of you! :yourock

12. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I love that!
    Dh asked me to make him a work chart. Then asked me but why I was doing it in Photoshop instead of Excel. I said the same thing as you!

turtlebug and bbymks5 like this.
  13. bbymks5

Hahahaha!!! That's awesome!!!! It's so much easier to stay in our comfort zone!!

14. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

I see that you've already solved this, but I thought I would throw this out there anyway. I do all of my travel albums as 8.5x11 and I love the pocket template maker actions by Mommyish. The set comes with two base files... a 12x12 and an 8.5x11. I use it all of the time even if I'm not doing a full pocket page... those times were I want specific sized spaces and I want them lined up.

[​IMG]

bestcee likes this.