Kit Buyers Anonymous

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by bbymks5, Oct 2, 2017.

1. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

:D :lalala :wub
    That IS the most awesome stitching I've ever seen. And I love stitches.

bestcee likes this.
  2. scrappyjedi

scrappyjedi Patience you must have, my young padawan

Haha! This is me!! I love the colors in fall themed kits, but I never seem to have lots of fall photos to go with them. So I end up buying them and then trying to use just the colors to work with my pictures and not use the themed elements.

Bart loves to go kit shopping, too!

[​IMG]

janedee and bbymks5 like this.
  3. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

4. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

We don't have many fall photos either ROFL!! I live in the DESERT!

But man...those colors speak to my soul!

5. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

LOL you !!!! funny because I went through phases with fall/halloween. I scrapped so many Halloween pages (I think this was 2012) I was in gazillion CTs and then got a bit sic k of the Halloween theme...until a couple of years back ..now I'm happy with Halloween, only don't have many new photos, so try to space and scrap the old ones when Sarita was younger and we ALL got dressed up and went trick or treating!!!

Now with the Fall thing... I think you guys made me change and I now love the season colors, therefore the kits!!! My fav season keeps being summer, but I am now in love with fall kits!!
    anyway, this thread called my attention because of the tittle... love you Timmi, you make my world a much colorful and fun one!!!!!!!!!!
    I need to sleep really, as it is now almost 4am here...but will come back to catch up with you guys tomorrow!!!

bbymks5 likes this.
  6. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

I don't have many Halloween or fall pics either but I can't.stop.buying.the.kits :giggle:giggle:giggle:giggle:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl