Keeping track of stories to tell

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by klee73010, Jan 16, 2018.

1. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

@GlazeFamily3 You can download a blank Excel sheet if you'd like, that's set up the way I have mine set up:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/liteh0uefmut5l9/2003 Calendar of Events & Layouts Completed.xls?dl=0

2. MrsGaramer

MrsGaramer Using my imagination

I have to physically write out my notes for some reason. I'm not great at using the apps on my phone for note taking. I have a planner I use and I write it out on there.

klee73010 likes this.
  3. stamdl99

stamdl99 Active Member

I use Trello to keep track of my quilting projects and what “stage” they are in. I really like the visual aspect of seeing pictures and being able to move them along as I work. I have ADHD so I may not recall the project by reading a list/spreadsheet and will be likely as time passes to forget the list exists! I think using Trello for future pages is a great idea. A memory, a photo or even to remind myself of a kit that’s been bought for a future project... my mind is churning with ideas now. Thanks for the inspiration.

I also use Evernote but more as a random filing cabinet for digital info that I can find quickly by searching without having to create a lot of structure or make a lot of decisions on where the data belongs. Anything from travel plans to project techniques to receipts. The search function is amazing.

klee73010 and bestcee like this.