Kate Hadfield's August 2017 Blog Template Challenge & Win $15 GC

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by cfile, Aug 1, 2017.

1. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Wow! July flew by, and I have no idea where it went!

Well it is August 1st, and you know what that means! It is time for a new Kate Hadfield Blog Template Challenge! Before we get to the August Template, let's get to the winner of the July challenge.

Kate uses "Rafflecopter" to choose the winner as there are always so many aweome pages, it is hard for her to choose one! Our winner for July is @suval . Congratulations Sue for your wonderful Harry Potter Studios Tour page! (Please send Kate a private message here to collect your prize!)

Here is Sue's winning page:
    [​IMG]

Thank you to everyone who made pages for the challenge. We loved them all! Now on to the August challenge.

This month’s template is all about the circles! Kate has made an awesome template to play with, with lots of circles. Sometimes a lot of circles can be tricky, and Kate has made a fantastic template to assist you with that once and for all!! Let this template kickstart your love for scrapping with circles!!

[​IMG]

Here is my page made with this awesome template:

[​IMG]

Head on over to Kate's blog to pick up the free template and to see more inpiration pages from the rest of Kate's Creative Team . Enjoy & have fun with the template! You could win a $15 gift card to Kate's store!

THE CHALLENGE:
    1. Download the template from Kate's Blog. You can use it as is, flip it, resize it, anything you want to make it your own!
    2. Create a digital layout, hybrid layout, or even a card or other project. It can be any theme that you wish. The only requirement is that your page should include at least 50% Kate’s products.

*Please note: This has to be a new layout for the challenge*

If you are looking for some inspiration on how to use Kate's doodles, check out the huge Kate Hadfield Creative Team Pinterest board! You'll find 300+ layouts with all kinds of doodles & themes!

Or, go to Kate's blog to see all the layouts from her Creative Team using this template!

TO ENTER:
    1. Post your page in the Kate Hadfield gallery here at the Lilypad.
    2. Leave a comment in the Rafflecopter giveaway at the bottom of the August challenge post on Kate's blog, linking back to your page by midnight EST on August 31st!

The winner will be announced along with the next blog challenge on September 1!

Just a reminder, Kate's PJ Party is her featured kit for August. It will be on sale all month at 30% off until August 31st!

[​IMG]

We hope you will join in with the challenge. We can't wait to see your wonderful pages! Good luck everyone!!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    Kate likes this.
  2. gwtwred

gwtwred Leaving, on a jet plane ...

What a fun template! Here is my layout:
    [​IMG]

Kate likes this.
  3. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

Thank you for the template!
    [​IMG]

Kate and flowersgal like this.
  4. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

Congratulations Sue! And thanks for the cute template!
    [​IMG]

Kate likes this.
  5. michele hillam

michele hillam Loading up the bookmobile

6. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Awesome template! :)

Kate and cfile like this.
  7. Kate

Kate The Doctor's new companion

Wow, such fun pages already - you guys are FAST! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!

8. gduncan

gduncan Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Sue! Thank you, Kate, for the lovely template! I am trying again . . .

[​IMG]

9. KarenK

KarenK Well-Known Member

gorgeous template here is mine:

[​IMG]

10. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

Thank you for the template
    [​IMG]

11. orkan

orkan Well-Known Member

12. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

[​IMG]
    I tried to insert link in the Rafflecopter link on Kate's blog but I got no indication whether it took it or not so put it in the comments section on the blog also.

13. scrappin2girls

scrappin2girls Well-Known Member

14. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

Here's mine, I modified it a bit, but I think you can still tell the original inspiration.

[​IMG]