Just a little whine...

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by tkradtke, May 29, 2017.

1. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

Maureen, I'm the same way! I WISH I could use D ring binders - I love the flexibility of being able to go back and add later... and to more easily mix in physical memorabilia with the digital pages. But they're ENORMOUS and take up SO much room! I just can't do it!

dawnmarch likes this.
  2. dawnmarch

dawnmarch Actually, no. You are not funny!

I have a whole collection of D ring binders with scrapbook pages and will never make any more! It's part of why I like Project Life because I do 6 months and then get it printed into a nice, skinny book!

RebeccaH likes this.
  3. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

Same here! although in recent years I've only been able to fit 3 months into a book... this year I may be able to do at least 4 months in a book, but I can TRY for 6!! :)

4. dawnmarch

I was thinking about moving to three books a year just because getting a book printed is so satisfying that it's motivation to keep going! And, since Tracie convinced me that it was ok to do more than a 2 page spread per week, I now have a lot more pages. :D

RebeccaH likes this.
  5. krscraps

krscraps I'm a nerd.

I have 70% of 2016 to do (and I only do a summary of important events) and all of 2017 (14 pages so far).

But my Disney books have been more important. Surprise surprise. Haha.

6. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

@dawnmarch & @RebeccaH I've thought of printing books but hate the finality of those. My dh always finds misprints or spelling mistakes though in all honesty I really don't care and actually rarely reprint a page. I suppose I have that little perfectionist in me like so many of us! sigh

7. dawnmarch

My kids love to point out the typos in my books. I've tried to me more careful to proofread each page before I upload it for printing, so I'm hoping I'll do better but I'm sure some will sneak through. Cest la vie!

8. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I noticed a typo in my PL week 22 and I'd have to recreate the card and writing to correct it. I always swear I'll save a PL/journaling card that has text/recoloring etc til I actually print but I'm usually too lazy to do so. Haste makes ... redoing more than I like. When I don't take the time to do a 'save as' for an element I've edited, I often regret that bit of a step not taken.