January 23rd: If This Walls Could Talk (Journaling Challenge)

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by MrsPeel, Jan 23, 2017.

1. KarenZkrap

KarenZkrap CT - Kate Hadfield

Texts:
    Is Ian really asleep? He is always running around...
    It is time for your siesta. Today got up very early.
    Yes, today was a school day, but one day is missing for the weekend.
    And to think that in this way he looks like an angel.
    True, but in reality he is a very naughty boy.
    Yes, although it is also too tender and loving.

My page:

[​IMG]

Credits:
    Doodles -Sleep Tight- (Kate Hadfield)
    Papers -Land Of Dreams- (Kristin Aagard) -Overlays 03- (Pretty Ju) & -Fantabulous Fall- (Kate Hadfield)
    Kits -Fresh Air- (Bella Gypsy) & -Land Of Dreams- (Kristin Aagard)
    Template -Up Close and Personal/Revisited- (Scrapping With Liz)

=)

MrsPeel likes this.
  2. Shivani

Shivani I live in an anemonemone. An amnemonemomne.

Cynthia! This is a wonderful, wonderful challenge. Here's mine :) Just catching up on all the challenges now!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  3. nessita

nessita Well-Known Member

4. got2digiscrap

got2digiscrap Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

kit: The Doctor is In by Kristin Aagard
    https://the-lilypad.com/store/digital-scrapbooking-kit-the-doctor-is-in.html

journaling:
    I hear foot steps coming. I wonder who is going to come in the room. Oh I remember them. They have been here before. They come hear a lot and talk to each other. They are great at sharing secrets with each other. I am so lucky I get to hear every word without them knowing I am here. I am so lucky to hear it.

I have heard it all. I have heard them talk like they had no affection. I have heard their tears. I have seen the tears from her face. I wish I had arms so I could tap her on the shoulder and tell her it would be okay. If only she didn’t lay in the room by herself.

I have seen her tell herself it will be okay. She picks herself up and brushes her hair puts makeup on and leaves the room to face the world. I hear her from a distance laugh and hear the smile in her voice. Once she comes back to the room, she throws herself on the bed in front of me. The bed will bump me sometime from the weight of her heart as she cries herslef to sleep. I am so happy that I am a wall and only observe and listen but don’t have to feel the pain people feel when their heart is broken.

Then I hear the phone ring. I so hope it is something that makes her smile because I love to hear her smile and see her happy and dancing through life. It is him. I hear it in her voice. Oh yeah she is drying her tears. She is going to hte hair stylist and doing her hair. I hear her telll people it is because she needed a change but oh how I have seen this several times (differnt shades and differnet styles) but always because he makes her happy and enjoy life.

I have seen it all from my walls within her house and her room. Hopefully this time is the real thing that will put an end to the gloom because she has owned this house for many years and the furniture has changed, the knick knacks have changed, the pictures on me have chnaged but through it all I have stood hear watching her grow.

I have loved to watch her journey of life. Some I hated when they came in. Others I wondered if they would meet up to his measurement. Others I thought close match but none had the reaction in her step and view on life so here I am observing them again. I sure hope it works because they really are always with each other when the other needs a hand. He is great at wiping away her tears and I see in his face that when they are tears he has caused I see the pain in his face.

MrsPeel likes this.
  5. KayTeaPea

KayTeaPea I carried a watermelon

[​IMG]

journaling:

well, she is out of bed today for a change
    Hey, look! She made the bed!
    Oops, spoke too soon- it is just after
    noon and she has a migraine so she is
    back to bed. she says the migraine is
    really bad, so he is giving her one of
    her shots...

MrsPeel likes this.
  6. scrappin2girls

scrappin2girls Well-Known Member

My text: "I am so glad I’m not that table. They do some mean things to it. Cover it in glue and markers. Don’t even get me started on all that glitter. Tea parties and hot chocolate...ok maybe the table is pretty lucky! I wish I was that table."
    [​IMG]

7. mollyscraps

mollyscraps Feeding everyone's sweet tooth

8. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

[​IMG]

Journaling:
    The family that lives here is full of love and joy. They spend most of their time here, enjoying the company of one another. During the Christmas season, their happiness seems to increase. They eat lots of fun treats and cookies, watch (in my opinion) way too many holiday movies, and on one special day, they share presents with each other, throwing paper everywhere in this normally neat home!

MrsPeel likes this.
  9. pagefrocks

pagefrocks ♥•:*¨¨*:•♥•:*¨¨*:•.♥

10. JSmith84

JSmith84 Active Member

[​IMG]
    Journaling reads:
    "Can you believe how fast they grow?"
    "I know, it seems like only yesterday it was her under that tree and we were brand new, but that was 32 years ago."
    "Just look at it, that's her little boy sitting under the tree now."
    "How I wish we'd get to see him grow up too, but they live so far away."
    "They're all leaving soon, we'll have new owners. They're getting a new house."
    "It will be hard to say goodbye, they're the only family we've ever had..."

MrsPeel likes this.