ISO Mason Jars?

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by cookingmylife, Mar 23, 2017.

1. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Guess who was just asked to make a wedding program??? You know sometimes, Pinterest is not exactly a godsend. Too many ideas go through bride's heads at the last moments. But then that's what digi mil's do, right? I'm certainly getting practice at lining up a lot of text blocks. LOL

I have etc's Mason Love but felt there were others? Yes or no?

NancyBeck likes this.
  2. enjoyyourpix

enjoyyourpix My mama don't like you

3. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

4. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

5. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Ah! @bbymks5 got the ones I was going to recommend.

bbymks5 likes this.
  6. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

7. cookingmylife

8. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

If you look in the upper left of the element preview, the lid is just under the antlers. :)

9. cookingmylife

Thank you Kim! old eyes do have their limits. :blush

KimJ likes this.
  10. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

That was fun! It was like hunting through one of those I Spy books that my kids loved to look at when they were little...lol!

11. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

mason1.jpg
    When my son got married my dil had all antique mason jars that she had collected, their wedding was a barn wedding so it was perfect! Here is the shower invite I created for her. Don't know if it helps you or not. I used the outline (which is in the kit) of the mason jar from this kit. The only different thing I did Is the outline of her mason jar has a box line for the center of the mason jar as a label and as you see I just erased that.
    I notice the kit preview .... does not look like it shows the outline of the mason jar.... But from my invite you can see how it looks.
    [​IMG]
    and for the life of me I cant remember where I got the flourish. They were printed at staples we cut them out and then glued on the jems.

Danyale and Dalis like this.
  12. mollyc

mollyc PrettyPinkPicturesPlease

Liz has Wishing Jar. One of my all time favorite kits

[​IMG]

Danyale, Dalis, londoncuppa and 2 others like this.
  13. cookingmylife

Ah ...I knew there were more! In the end it was just a pretty simple thing. Your invitation, @Sokee is really lovely. I've yet to see the printed final because the bride took the .jpeg of the announcement with her to Staples.

There has been a lot of reallllly last minute stuff that, fortunately, I am not involved in. I'm not sure where the poor bride is getting all these last minute suggestions from (that she's not saying Butt out! about) but she's running ragged. Today is chilly and potential rain so I do hope we move from out on the lawn to inside the Inn. Otherwise, I'll be the one in the yellow slicker.

14. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Check Costco or Sam's they both print out invitations and you can do your own custom invitation printing.

15. cookingmylife

We finished the announcement the night before the rehearsal, the bride printed them the morning of the rehearsal, and the day of the wedding she forgot all about them. We joked last night that she can send them with her thank you notes!

There was quite a bit of drama from a family member that had the bride kind of frazzled a lot...it happens and life goes on!

16. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

That's too bad! The wedding should always be how the bride wants it. Stressful enough to get it just the way you want it with out outside pressure!

17. Danyale

Danyale Always one step behind Waldo

Gosh, how do I miss so many threads! I am so glad you were able to find mason jars, there are quite a few lovelies in store. They are one of my personal favorites things, in real life or digi kits, haha! I imagine the invitations are going to to be simply stunning. ♡