ISO Doctor/Hospital kits with pocket cards

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by tkradtke, Feb 17, 2017.

1. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

I'm not sure if I'm just using the wrong search terms, but I'm not finding any medical type kits in the store that include pocket cards. I would love to see suggestions if anyone knows of anything that might work! (working on my project life pages for daughter's surgery now)

Thanks!

2. Danyale

Danyale Always one step behind Waldo

I have this on my list - it is currently number 18 - not joking even a little. :compcoffee:giggle

tkradtke likes this.
  3. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

4. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I've trying to remember/find this one to see if it has pocket cards. If it doesn't, I know the example layouts have a lot of great ones!

[​IMG]

tkradtke likes this.
  5. Celeste

Celeste I'm moving to Hogwarts!

6. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

It seems that the one in Kristin Aagard's kit examples were made from the kit, but they sure are cute and could be adapted more toward the surgery. I don't recall any kits w/journal cards. Or you could pick out a kit with the same colors for journal cards? This is partly why I haven't really gotten into PL -- I always want to jazz up the cards.
    Hope your daughter is feeling a little better. All those muscles they move around -- ouch.

tkradtke likes this.
  7. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

Thanks so much for all of the suggestions! I didn't think that there were any with pocket cards in the store. I ended up buying the Pink Reptile kit as I thought it would match some other kits I have the best (plus I had a coupon to use from the chat the other day).

@carilyne - She's getting better every day! She even was able to go with us to see Hamilton last night.

bestcee, carilyne and Danyale like this.