ISO competitive swimming and diving team kit

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by djp332, Mar 11, 2017.

1. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

My girls did swim team for over 10 years and my husband still coaches our high school's team, so I still have tons of pictures to scrap.

I'd love to find a kit specifically for competitive swimming and not just playing around in a pool, which is what most swimming kits are.

Does anyone know of any? Thanks!

2. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I looked and I don't see a full competitve swim sports kit from anyone.. Kate has a few of these you could mix together

[​IMG]

The pool the pool rope along with other various items like the goggles, timer, and medals

[​IMG]

Perhaps there are others... Kate Hadfield @Kate has winter games but I thought she had something with the olympics that she may have taken out of the store for now.. not sure of any other that can be used for competitive HS Swim meets.

3. tinkerbell1112

tinkerbell1112 Offical Ambassador of the Magic Kingdom

I've been looking for a while LOL
    It seems everything is mostly geared for just "swimming" and not competing.

djp332 likes this.
  4. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

My three eldest grandchildren were on swim teams for years and the eldest also played water polo in high school. I have very few photos of the latter since so much of the action was underwater! the girls pulling the boys speedos down or off! It's legal...:gotcha

5. tinkerbell1112

tinkerbell1112 Offical Ambassador of the Magic Kingdom

:cornfused legal? lol My son should stick with racing. LOL

6. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

I guess there are still so few swimmers compared to other sports, that it might not be cost-effective to make a kit. I was hoping that with the summer Olympics there might be some interest. I do have some older kits, but I get bored using the same one over and over.

tinkerbell1112 likes this.
  7. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

You got me thinking... what about if you look at it as a race?

Would these work?

I know not the cars or the vroom... but the numbers, go, finish flag, finish sign, timer might all lend to competitive swimming..
    [​IMG]

Some of these word arts might work, and would be very versatile for mixing with other favorite kits:
    [​IMG]

Or you could do it from your point of view as their biggest fan?

[​IMG]

Maybe @Kristin Aagard would be willing to give it a shot?! The hockey kit that she did recently was so wonderful, and very versatile!

jenn mccabe and Kristin Aagard like this.
  8. Kristin Aagard

Kristin Aagard Designer

A swimming kit would be super fun!

jenn mccabe and jk703 like this.
  9. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

There was one by Lauren Reid and Karah Fredricks called "Eat My Bubbles" if you have an older stash of goodies. They are both retired now.

And this might work?
    [​IMG]

Ugh... it's driving me crazy because I'm just sure there is another swimming kit that was for team swimming like you want, but I can't think of who's it was... I'll try to remember and come back.

tinkerbell1112 likes this.