I would love to know ...

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by LynnG, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Frumpje

Frumpje Summer is made for memories

LynnG likes this.
  2. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

I'm already friends on fb
    I have these and LOOOOVE THEM!!!!
    [​IMG]

Would love to have...
    [​IMG]
    Thank you for the chance!

LynnG likes this.
  3. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

There isn't a template set of yours I don't love. If you saw my travel albums you'd see the Lots of Shots series in every one!

LynnG likes this.
  4. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

honestly? Lyn??????? seriously????? you want us to pick ONE???????!!!!!!!
    I love everything.
    But I was thinking and I also love the Spash boys, I have also used them as background paints in with other paints of yours....but everything you have is amazingly awesome!!!!!

LynnG likes this.
  5. KellyM

KellyM Kickin' cancer's butt!

Super opportunity! :)

LynnG likes this.
  6. Frumpje

Frumpje Summer is made for memories

Hihi, she wrote to put in your top three :D :D :D (not really making a difference offcourse! Would love to have all her templates :D

7. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Now that I've seen it, I'd really like the Find Peace Kit. Sooo pretty.[​IMG]

LynnG likes this.
  8. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

Forgive me for only posting here, but I avoid facebook at all costs! I just wanted to let you know that I love your templates, they have a lovely flair and interesting dynamic to them. Your transfers are fantastic and you have this lovely quirky Alice in Wonderland but realistic type element in every kit that always makes me smile. thank you for all your hard work!

LynnG likes this.
  9. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

You know, one of the first kits I purchased when I joined last year during MOC was Janvier, and I continually reach for that kit. I just love it. Something else I use all the time are your Totally Trashed papers. I have lots!! I now have 15 of your kits and didn't even count the extra stuff!!!! Keep it coming!!!!

LynnG likes this.
  10. LynnG

LynnG Designer

Congrats to Patricia on FB - and thanks to everyone who chimed in here and at facebook. I hope you check out and follow my facebook page (Lynn Grieveson Designs) to keep up with what I am up to and more occasional chances to win. :bk

PS if you are a facebook avoider, you can find the link to my newsletter sign up below too. If you click the link below you will find I am on the one on that page that's NOT in a silly hat. :dancebun

BevG and Serena like this.
  11. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

Congrats to Patricia!!

And THANK you Miss Lynn for the newsletter recommendation! I signed up! That photo is ADORABLE!!!!! (and I love her silly hat too!!) ^.^

LynnG likes this.
  12. sandsock

sandsock If you need me I'll be on my island

I love, love, love your templates! I use them and change them and use bits of them and them use them some more!!! I think I own all of your singles/doubles. Of course, I own quite a few of your kits too, because a great template still needs a paper or two and why not put that lovely thing on.......

LynnG likes this.
  13. gwtwred

gwtwred Leaving, on a jet plane ...

Congrats, Patricia!

14. Amson

Amson Yoo-hoo!

Your templates and brushes are the best!

LynnG likes this.
  15. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

I have to agree with @bcgal00, its the overall style i love. Your templates are awesome and i love the way you blend colours in a kit. Softer somehow. I have to really ponder a fav.

LynnG likes this.
  16. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

I love your templates, especially the multi-photo sets. I take so many photos, and I love to use as many as I can on my pages. I'm definitely NOT a single-photo scrapper! As long as you keep designing sets like that, I'll buy them!

LynnG likes this.
  17. sbpoet

sbpoet Well-Known Member

I'm late, but just want to comment – as an art journaler/collage artist, I love your work. I don't know how this all works behind the scenes, but I would really like to see you collaborate now & then with the M3 folks, just to show how compatible your work is with that style.

busywoman139 and LynnG like this.