I have been gone, but kinda here...and miss ya!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by AnneofAlamo, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Your patio looks awesome Anne! What a fabulous space and I love those white curtains!

2. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

oh Anne @AnneofAlamo Maleah is absolutely precious!! I am so glad you were off being Grandma and doing things that make you happy!! The Porch transformation is awesome and looks like it is going to be a place you will love to spend time in for a long time!! Beautiful!! With the New Grandbaby and the one on the way, the family is getting bigger.. It will be a great place too, to start having your Christmas tree out there !! Wishing you lots of happiness, and oh my Maleah is so precious and beautiful. You were missed but I am glad you are enjoying being a Grandma. Can't wait for your Mom to meet her too!! Precious!

3. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

We've missed you! So glad you're enjoying that precious grand baby. She's adorable! Makes me baby hungry.... wish we had a baby around to snuggle. Give her a BIG kiss and squeeze for me.

cfile likes this.
  4. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

you have been missed indeed but you have the best of reasons for being away from the computer!!
    She is soooo super cute and beautiful!!!!! Congratulations once again, can't wait to see pages!!!!!!! will make time for the blog (to read and see the photos!!!!)
    Hugggzzzzz

cfile likes this.
  5. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Loved catching up, thanks for the photo (sweetness) and the blog remodel.
    Absolutely love feeling the connection. So sweet!

6. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

She's beautiful! My oldest was a 5lb. baby and tiny babies grow fast!

7. dawnmarch

dawnmarch Actually, no. You are not funny!

I knew it seemed quiet around here. :D Your grandbaby is so adorable!

8. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Lovely little granddaughter, I'm sure she is most of those 3000 photos. :-) Your remodel looks wonderful, looking forward to part 3... Congrats Anne!

9. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

You just take your sweet time, grandma!! These moments only come once and pass so swiftly, so enjoy every moment! Glad to hear daughter is doing well.

10. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

Oh Anne, she is beautiful! Treasure every minute. Can't wait to see lots of sweet layouts in your gallery! :)

11. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

What fun changes in your life! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

12. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Awesome patio!

And such a good reason to be missing. She's so cute.

13. janedee

janedee Is a craft project ever really finished?

Congratulations Anne! She's absolutely darling!

14. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Congratulations on stepping in to help Maleah's mommy. That first baby can be so scary that it helps to have a tried and true helper like you. Well done on the patio job. I bet you are thrilled!

15. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

@AnneofAlamo She's gorgeous!!! I miss you and can't wait to see your beautiful baby pages!! :heartslub

16. MandaKay

MandaKay Loyal as they come.

Yay Anne....what blessings!!! Your new grandbaby is ADORABLE!!! Don't feel too bad about being away - enjoy these moments!!!

17. Squirrely

Squirrely Well-Known Member

Oh Anne, congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you and imagine you to be the BEST grandma! She is a little doll and I wish you all the best of luck and love and health for her. I've been MIA with no internet on my computer most of the month myself, so I didn't even know you were gone lol.

You and I have a very similar back porch design, it's so funny. We love it and have many dinner parties out there in the nice weather. I do want to ask you something though. I lived in Las Vegas for 15 years, and I would think that heat would be AWFUL for your pool table. Aren't you worried about that, cuz I sure am!

18. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

@Squirrely on pool table. It is a slate table, so it is gonna be fine. As to heat our patio is luckily on the north side of the house. We have two huge trees on the east and west side and that really keeps the shade nicely too. There are a few days it gets a bit hot in there, but we have swamp coolers,, evaporative air? when I open the house door it whooshes right thru the patio. The pool table is from a an old dance club here in my little town. Long ago in my wilder and skinny days I played on it and put many quarters in it too.

Squirrely and cfile like this.
  19. AllisonPennington

AllisonPennington Queen of the Realm

Grandbabies are cuter than regular babies, I'm starting to think.... :giggle I was done having kids by the time my clocking starting ticking (whoops) and it seems to have morphed into a "grandma clock" instead. (which is ridiculousness because I'm "only" 37!)

My neurosis not withstanding, Maleah is gorgeous. :glomp

20. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

Oh Anne she is so beautiful! Your daughter made one super sweet baby right there! Sorry to hear she had a rough patch but how wonderful that you got to spend that time together while everything sorted out. How brave to renovate at the same time though! Oh my! I have to run over and check out your blog post!