Hi from South Australia

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by caapmun, Apr 28, 2017.

1. caapmun

caapmun Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,
    I just loaded my first layout in the gallery - so thought I better introduce myself.
    My name is Carmel Munro - I go by caapmun in the digiscrap community. I have been digiscrapping for over 10 years - first with various on-line programs but in the last about 8 years with Photoshop Elements. I digiscrap purely for an artistic outlet rather than for memory keeping and find it really therapeutic. I never paper scrapped and just stumbled across digiscrapping while surfing the internet many years ago. Just recently started looking at "art journaling" and have subscribed to the "Mixed Media Monthly" so looking forward to some goodies over the next few months.

2. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Great to "meet" you Carmel! I'm in NSW (there's a good Aussie contingent here!) and it sounds like we've been digi-ing about the same length of time (how things have changed from a decade ago! ) I'm more a memory keeper but there are many artists here & M3 that you subscribed to is always inspiring! And with the fun of iNSD next weekend you picked a great time to join!

3. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Welcome, Carmel!! We're really glad to have you here!!

4. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Hello and welcome! So glad you found us here and took the time to introduce yourself. There are lots of art journalers here and lots of fun challenges for AJ too. I'm sure you'll find lots to inspire you here. If you have any questions as you're finding your way around feel free to post and we'll point you in the right direction. :)

5. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

oh my, then you are in the right place - that is for sure. you should check out the monthly ATC swap (all digi!) and I'm sure you have already found the art journaling forum too. welcome, it is lovely to have you here!

6. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Welcome, Carmel! Hope you enjoy the M3 and all the AJ fun!

7. dagi

dagi Aiming high

hello Carmel! it's nice to meet you :)

8. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

Lovely page and I will look forward to seeing more of the same. Welcome to the pad.

9. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

You've come to the right place for all things digi scrappin, especially AJ! Like the others said the M3 is AMAZING and the ATC swap is fun too! The iNSD celebrations are starting soon. There will be a pre-iNSD blog hop and then a sale, forum games, chats, prizes and lots of fun going on over the next week or so. Keep your eyes peeled on the forum, blog and newsletters for announcements.

Here's a link to all the store designer info, so you can get signed up for newsletters and such. You won't want to miss any sales or freebies. https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/designers-who-what-where-newsletters-more.46162/
    Sign up ASAP, as there will be lots of info coming with the pre-iNSD fun starting today and iNSD next week. If you have questions, just ask. Everyone is very friendly and willing to help. I hope you love it here at the pad!

10. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Awesome! Welcome! You are definitely in a good place for art journaling. Glad you are here.

11. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

12. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Hi. So glad you joined us! You are going to have so much fun with your M3 subscription!

13. merank

merank Working my way through scrumdiddlyumptious bars

Hello and welcome to The Lilypad!!

14. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

Hi Carmel! Welcome to the Pad! I'm in sunny Queensland and have been scrapping since 2007. Its always great to see another Aussie here :). You are going to love your M3 Subs!!

15. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I too love seeing more Aussies here, for one day I shall fly to the great land down under and sleep on each of your couches. Teehee #jokingnotjoking welcome to seriously one amazing place to create and laugh and smile as you are creating.

16. scrappydonna

scrappydonna Blah blah blah

Hello and welcome to TLP, Carmel!

17. mom2jackaia

mom2jackaia I wish more people were fluent in silence

18. KarenW

KarenW Send in the Clowns

Hi from Canberra Carmel - looking forward to seeing your art journalling. You have picked a good place to land - The Lilypad is so very friendly!

19. Katherine B

Katherine B 2, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate?!

20. ashleywb

ashleywb Sand in my toes

Welcome to the Pad! Hope you will make yourself at home.