Help needed in Customer Service

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by NancyBeck, Jun 13, 2018.

1. NancyBeck

NancyBeck Happy resident of Pollyville

Is there anyone using My Memories or Memory Mixer?

2. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

@NancyBeck I don't know of anyone that uses those programs. Is the customer looking for tutorials for the programs or do they need to know how to use TLP products with the programs?

3. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Sorry me neither & from the looks of Courtneys Polly Programs list, none of the team do ( neither program is listed)

4. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I have used My Memories in the past but it's been a long time. If you need me to look into something let me know and I'll try.

5. NancyBeck

They need to know how to use our products with those programs:). I googled it, but wasn't going to read everything that came up in the search. I was hoping to find someone who could help me cut to the chase:)

6. NancyBeck

Hi Monica,

Thank you for offering to help. Since the products that she uses from them apparently come in to the program automatically, she doesn't know how to work with ours:)

7. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Hi Nancy,
    I just opened up My Memories. To use Lilypad products, she will select Backgrounds (or Embellishments or Photos) then the Add icon then the Browse button to find the Lilypad products wherever they are saved on her computer. I don't think templates will pull in to My Memories unless they are from the My Memories store but I could be mistaken. My Memories has a support link on their site and that might be more helpful than me.

bellbird likes this.
  8. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

@NancyBeck Have her check the MyMemories Suite Tutorials page. In Lesson 1, there's a PDF and video for how to use outside content.

http://www.mymemories.com/mymemories_tutorials

From what I could gather from just a quick look through the tutorials, she won't be able to use PSD or TIF template file types in the program, but since she can use the embellishments and papers from outside sources, she should be able to use the template PNGs.

bellbird likes this.
  9. NancyBeck

I think it is the pngs. that are throwing her. Since they don't come in automatically like her other products do, she's not sure how to use them. The tutorial is perfect!

gonewiththewind and bellbird like this.
  10. NancyBeck

Monica, I think this is great! Thank you so much!

umyesh and bellbird like this.