help I want to scrap!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Sokee, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

Well we took the computer back to factory settings re-installed PSE and it seems to be working! Fingers crossed it stays that way!

Tree City, cfile and bellbird like this.
  2. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

Oh man...what a hassle though.

3. Sokee

Yes, we spent hours trying to figure it out. Scrapping is the only thing I use my computer for. So it was no problem to unplug my external hardware and reset.

4. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Ugh - so frustrating when you have been away and just want to create! Wishing you happy creating from here on out Barbara!

Sokee likes this.
  5. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Ugh, Barbara! I'm happy it's worked out... but man, that is stressful, and annoying! Hugs!

Sokee likes this.
  6. Sokee

Happy to be creating this morning!
    Yes annoying is right!

My daughter Anna and her Husband were staying in there (my craft room/guest room) and we did notice a download of a Video maker, so it looks like they were using my computer while they were here. BUT I'm not one to ask them and then have hurt feeling. To me it isn't worth it, I would rather they know they are always welcome to stay here when they come home. They will not stay at his dad's house anymore as he has the nerve to actually just walk into their room without knocking!!!! The last time it happened they left that day and came back to our house and Anna told me "never again will I stay there" There was a time they had the door locked, were still in bed, when they heard the door knob being turned, then Justin's dad asking 'why the door was locked'!!!!!! He is CLUELESS!

jenn mccabe likes this.
  7. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

WHA?! :duh:disagree

Sokee likes this.
  8. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Oh my goodness! Yikes! I just can't even! I'm glad they have your place to stay and feel comfortable.

I know you already fixed it (yay!) but one thing I thought might have happened is when you created your blank new file to drag stuff into, could you have picked another color setting ... like mine is set to RGB (I think) and one time I accidentally switched that to another color profile and had trouble bringing stuff into that new file after that? Something to tuck in the memory banks if that ever happens again.

Sokee likes this.