Hello from the Netherlands

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by broenie, Jan 29, 2018.

1. broenie

broenie New Member

Good morning! I have known and shopped at The Lilypad for years, but I never really DO anything with my supplies... It's really time to change that! I can't wait to learn from all you of you to create beautiful pages. My photobooks of the last five years are all made with Project Life (digital PL or PL App), I would now like more variation in my pages. :-)

A question: is there a way to follow The Lilypad Blog? I skimmed it and saw lots of interesting articles.

2. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Welcome to The Lily Pad.
    I am not able to answer your question about the blog.
    Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you need help with. I am not sure if there are other members using the same program you are for digital scrapbooking. But if there are I am sure they will help you.

3. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Welcome to the forums and nice to meet you Broenie! Looking forward to seeing your pages as you play with your stash of digi supplies!
    I *think* the blog gets published to the facebook page if you haven't already and want to follow it https://www.facebook.com/TheLilypadDigitalScrap/ - otherwise one of the TLP bloggers ( @dailydwelling @yellowpeep @HeyJude @bcgal00) might have a better idea about following the blog specifically - it's been many years since i used a blog feed reader and i can't even remember the name of the one i used!

4. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

5. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

6. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Welcome to The Lilypad! I'm so glad that you found us here.

7. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

Welcome to TLP! You found the best digiscrapping place! :love

8. dailydwelling

dailydwelling Confidently cooking and creating

Good morning and welcome to TLP!!!

If you have a Feed Reader such as Feedly or Bloglovin', you can add the blog's RSS feed to that. It's super easy in either of those platforms. If you have questions about how to do that, just let me know and I can work together some easy to follow instructions. That would probably even make a great blog post! :)

9. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Welcome, welcome! Get crakin', lets get those supplies in use! :) We would love to see your creations. So happy you jumped into the forums too!

10. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Welcome, I used Feedly and just added the RSS feed and it was easy to follow.
    There are a few folk from the Netherlands here, as well as Germany. I am in SOuth Africa which has a similar time zone. There are speed scraps, slow scraps and chats throughout the month at different times so we all get to play along.

11. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

Welcome to the Lilypad!!! Yes, quite a few of us are from the same or a similar time zone. there are tons of activities that we can participate without losing sleep :)

I use Feedly as well. It's easy to use and convenient.

KittyY likes this.
  12. broenie

broenie New Member

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, everyone! ☺️
    I didn’t think of looking at Facebook, thank you for the tip. I’ll follow The Lilypad over there, as Feedly won’t let me add The Lilypad to my feed. Hopefully a temporary hiccup, good to know that others succeeded.

KittyY and bellbird like this.
  13. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Hello! Welcome to the Lilypad! I look forward to seeing your pages in the gallery!

@berniek ? You are in the Netherlands too correct?

bellbird and berniek like this.
  14. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

Yes! Hi, hello!!

Tof dat je de stap hebt gemaakt van kijken, lezen en kopen nu naar actief lid! TLP is een van de grootste en beste winkels met een geweldige community. Dus je zit hier goed!
    We hebben een Nederlands/Belgische FB groep van scrappers, maar die is tegenwoordig een beetje doods. Naja best wel zeg maar. Lol. Er zijn meer Nederlanders en Belgen hier die je altijd kunt aanspreken wanneer je iets wilt weten of om te kletsen. Dus aarzel niet om contact te zoeken! Ik ben benieuwd naar je kunsten!

En naar wat meer over jezelf. Haha
    Ik ben dus Berniek, 31, woon in Drenthe waar ik als docent op een ROC werk. En ik scrap al sinds zo’n 7,5 jaar.
    Nu jij!

broenie, bestcee and bellbird like this.
  15. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

Hello and welcome to the forum side of the Pad! :)

broenie likes this.
  16. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Hi and welcome to the Lilypad!

broenie likes this.
  17. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Welcome to The Lilypad! We are so glad to have you here!!

broenie likes this.
  18. Mylinn

Mylinn What's that old bat up to now??

Welcome from southern USA! Warning, the surgeon general hasn't realized it yet but The Lily Pad community is habit forming :) And digital playing hasn't been studied but I believe it lowers blood pressure and stress, lol.

19. yellowpeep

yellowpeep Spaaaarrrrrkkkleeeee

Hi! Welcome welcome!! I am a member of the blog team and your kind words made my day. :)
    I think Feedly is a great suggestion. Also wanted to point out that there are categories listed to the left in the blog so if you were looking for something specific, that's a great way to find them quickly. Also, (this goes for everyone) if you ever think of a good blog topic that you'd like to see featured, please hit us up!! We're always looking for new topics to cover. I agree with Mylinn that you need to be prepared to be totally sucked into our community. Bwhahaha!! :banana

londoncuppa and broenie like this.
  20. merank

merank Working my way through scrumdiddlyumptious bars

Hello, and welcome to The Lilypad!

broenie likes this.