Hello from Texas (New to the Digi World)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by ProudArmyMom, Jan 24, 2017.

1. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

Seriously, Christa? I'm a native Texan. I was on Post a few weeks ago at a wedding. It's crazy what you have to go through now to get credentials to be able to enter the base. That's so cool you lived around here!! I grew up in Salado and still live in Central Texas. Such a small world.

cfile likes this.
  2. KatrinaHunt13

KatrinaHunt13 And *POOF* it appeared!

@ProudArmyMom Welcome!!! Can I lure you to the world of hybrid??? The best of both worlds?!!! I am a paper scrapper, but have started doing hybrid since joining TLP. I love mixing all my supplies. And I can print papers as many times as I want!!!!

Have fun and ask questions. Feel free to ask me about hybrid also!!

londoncuppa likes this.
  3. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

why I thought you lived in London.. LOL My Aunt lives in Bedford... it has been a few years since I have been there, but oh how I loved living in Copperas Cove. I loved seeing all the blue bonnets in the spring, my fav flower.. also loved driving down to San ANtonio etc. My hubby used to announce Killeen HS Football on the radio and we drove all over TX for the games.. what fun we had :)

4. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

@cfile Lol...I wish. I'm just a Texan that is a complete Anglophile and have been since I was a child.

I finally got bluebonnet pics of Harrison this year, and they came out great. Every year I miss their bloom season since it's so brief, but I got them this time. We went to San Antonio in August because I saw Duran Duran in concert. I haven't scrapped those pics yet.

That's so cool your husband did football announcing. That's one of the things I love about the fall - football season. Nothing like high school homecoming!