Getting Creative with Templates! **winner announced**

Discussion in 'Memory Motivators' started by MrsPeel, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I played, Cynthia! And I hope you're feeling better so you can even read this post. :huh Thanks again for the fun chat and the inspiration to "play" with a template!
    [​IMG]

2. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

[​IMG]

My entry! Thank you for this REALLY FUN challenge!! :party3:yippee

3. jang

jang Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Here's the template I chose and my layout is below:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

Oh what fun. I wasn't able to attend the chat but saw this today and wanted to play.
    I used one of the templates from Little Butterfly Wings - M3 Aug16 add-on templates volume 2 which you pictured in your challenge post. And here's my result:
    [​IMG]

5. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Ladies, apologies I haven't been around, I'm not well so I will try sort out the winner and give you the link for your participation price asap, bear with me, please, huge huge huggzz tp you all :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

6. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

@MrsPeel I wish with all my heart that whatever ails you goes away. You have been so not feeling well for too long. And to top it off, your issues with your re-class. Hopefully, this too shall pass...

MrsPeel likes this.
  7. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

@MrsPeel Take care of you. Hope you are feeling better and get several pending issues resolved. The participation prize will be a lovely little surprise when we do get it. Big hugs to you this day ....

MrsPeel likes this.
  8. MrsPeel

My dear friends- As I promised, I have a mini to give to each of you who has participated with a page.
    I will update in the chat area of the forum if anyone is interested about my health stuff, maybe not now because the position I have to be to stay in the computer is still painful, but soon. I haven't been well enough to stop to comment in your gorgeous pages but will do, I hope tomorrow if I feel a bit better, so I can announce the winner.

PLEASE NOTE:
    Use this mini as a freebie, but please do NOT count it as TLP % of stuff in your page.
    For the gallery you need to have 50% TLP stuff, so feel free to mix this with 50% items coming from our {awesome} designers- Watch in every challenge what is the percentage required and use accordingly.
    I suggested this mini as it was over the chat and I wasn't really sure if I could get more coupons apart from the one I gave you over at the chat. ALSO: Please do NOT share the link with anyone, this is for you guys who participated in the challenge. I am sending you the link now asap :)
    Last buit never ever least, thank you so so soooooo VERY MUCH for all your love , support with the chats and challenges, for your private messages and forum posts, gallery comments in general, we ALL make the Pad the best place in the whole industry, couldn't be prouder to share my passion for scrapping with such talented, amazing, great hearts as yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!

@3littleks @KarenW @Rikki @barbaraj @wvsandy @cinderella @Electra @mcurtt @michelepixels @EHStudios @bbymks5 @Tree City @Serena @jang @flowersgal

mcurtt, cinderella and Serena like this.
  9. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

@MrsPeel We love you!!! Feel better, rest, get your energy up! I know for my part, I participated because you sent me the information for the challenge and I LOVED feeling wanted so I participated because you wanted me to! The extras are just extras and icing on the cake for me. :D Thanks for making me feel that way and creating a really fun challenge! ::HUG::

MrsPeel likes this.
  10. MrsPeel

3littleks likes this.
  11. MrsPeel

girls , once again, apologies for the delay. I got the updated code from Valeria, so I did the selection with the list Randomizer as, honestly, all the pages are so amazingly awesome, choosing only one would be so difficult !!!!!!!
    I'm updating the first post now, our winner is @jang !!!!!!
    I' ll pm you soon with the code
    Please notice that I left out Sara @Tree City as she is Val's CT and also Elisa @EHStudios as she is Polly now!!!!
    Once again, apologies for the delay, I know you are all amazingly considerate and I appreciate your patience...also, even though I did have this in mind all along, thank you to Cindy @cinderella because it was her reminder that finally git me to get the updated code!!!!!
    Screenshot-2017-11-15 RANDOM ORG - List Randomizer.png

12. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

Congrats to the winner @jang ! It'll be hard for her to choose what to get from Val's store, because everything is just amazing!

bestcee likes this.
  13. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

14. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4