funny morning story.....

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Sokee, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

@bellbird
    Justine, here you are the baby frog....

pol·li·wog
    ˈpälēˌwôɡ/
    noun
    noun: pollywog
    1. a tadpole.

bellbird likes this.
  2. Sokee

Do you remember which one!? Im bad... was it Pink Reptile? For some reason that is where I remember?

3. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

What a fun thread to read!! I remember when I first started here and was conversing with Anna, and thought her screen name was Pollywog!! Then I saw there were more Pollywogs and thought it was a special group. (It sure is!!!) Took me awhile to put two and two together and realize who the Pollywogs were!!
    Congratulations, Barbara! LOVED reading about you and LOVE those beautiful dogs. Also found it interesting reading about your Wed. morning bible study. Is it the international one--the same one I go to?

4. Sokee

@NancyP
    I attended a women's bible study group at my church.
    Which one do you do?

5. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

It's called Bible Study Fellowship and there are over 1,000 groups in 39 countries worldwide. But in the smaller towns, like mine, they are called Community Bible Study. If your city is under 50,000, then it is Community Bible Study. The neat thing is we all study the same thing at the same time. This year we are studying the life of Moses; Exodus through Deut. which I love because I am Messianic and study Torah all the time. This year there are 127 women attending. We break up into groups of 12-14 each and each group has a Core Leader to guide them.

6. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Such a lovely story Barbara and love learning about how their usernames came into being :) Your two little dogs are so sweet!!! You and I are on a few CTs together already so I already know what a beautiful and lovely person you are! I am super excited and so happy to see you here in Pollyville! :heartlub