Fun Gallery Love Challenge - March

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by wombat146, Mar 1, 2017.

1. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Sarah, shoot for the stars!!!!!!! :yesss I am going for a more realistic goal as well but you ..... just..... never.... know!!!! :happydance2

2. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I am not a short poster either. :)

wombat146 likes this.
  3. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

We can be long-winded together, Christa! @cfile :blahblahblah:blahblah :clappy

wombat146 and cfile like this.
  4. wombat146

So how is everyone going? I haven't made any sort of dent in my goal as yet, been too busy sorting through my craft stuff and deciding what to take with me and what to give away!!! I didn't realise I had soooooooooo many dang craft magazines: scrapbooking, paper arts, quilting, stamping etc etc. and I have marked so many pages for the projects that I had wanted to do at some time! LOL!! that won't be happening now! Luckily one of my DILs is into craft and sewing so she will taking the bulk of the stuff and my other DIL will be taking my plants and gardening pots etc. This is the worse part of moving I think!! why can't you just go to sleep one night and wake up in your new house with everything unpacked already!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :groan :giggle

5. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I am just plodding on, aiming for 15 or so per day. Sometimes it's a bit like Squirrel! I see something I just have to add to my wishlist or snag straight away. PL ideas and then off I go and scrap. Middle aged minds are wonderful things.

wombat146 likes this.
  6. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

Posting here so I get on this! I've been distracted since I'm getting my layouts print ready, (hopefully sending to Blurb tomorrow in time for my coupon!). Then I'll post up a storm in our inspiring gallery!

enjoyyourpix likes this.
  7. KittyY

KittyY Who is Dol-say and Gab-anna?

I snorted at 'egging on' lol

8. janedee

janedee Is a craft project ever really finished?

Okay, I'm jumping in here pretty late in the month but I'm going to aim for 30 by the end of March! :agree

Starting Point - Gallery Messages 249

9. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Oh, oh, I have quite a few to do to reach my goal. Time to go spread the love.

10. wombat146

:giggle we have some great aussie slang Kitty. :giggle:giggle

bellbird likes this.
  11. wombat146

I am over the half mark but still need to a few!!! :fairydance

Dalis and bellbird like this.
  12. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Well I don't have too much time with the wedding couple arriving tomorrow but I'm at Gallery Messages 632. I can try to make 650.

Sokee likes this.
  13. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

So it seems it is 3/25 and I have hit my mark and then some :)

So far:
    Total Messages: 16,013
    Gallery Messages: 6,301

so far I am at 395 meaningful messages noted :)

bellbird, wombat146 and EHStudios like this.
  14. wombat146

@cookingmylife Maureen you will be super busy so just do what you can! and all the very best for the wedding!!! :)

@cfile YAY!! Christa, congratulations on reaching your goal!!! :cheer :winner:yesss and yes your comments are so beautifully meaningful!! :wub thank you! :wubb

cfile likes this.
  15. wombat146

Only a few more days left in March......... seriously!!!!????? :cornfused where did THAT month go!!! so I am off to the gallery to spread some love!!!!:dance

16. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

I wasn't aware of this one (I think I came a bit after the first and hadn't found my way around again yet. I was still trying to get my bearings and get over the things that were gone..) but I will HAPPILY play in April! :D Kinda cheating for me in a way because I love to find all the layouts that don't have comments and post, but oh my gosh, I got SO overwhelmed when the new releases and events were out. Went from one to two gallery pages a day to catch up on to 16 pages in less than 8 hours!!! I kept clicking next next next trying to get to where I had last been leaving comments and was so dizzy I ended up clicking out and cleaning! :backing

So this will be a great challenge for me to see if I can start keeping up during 'crazy times'! LOL:crazy3

bellbird likes this.
  17. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I hit my 650 before I left for the wedding so I'm going to 'rest on my laurels' til April with no new goal set (except get all my March purchases sorted out in Lightroom!)

bellbird likes this.
  18. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

mission accomplished (by the skin of my teeth but i'm there with a day to go! now i can rest on my laurels for a day LOL)

19. wombat146

Welcome @Serena and next month will do just fine!! That's a lovely thing to do, to find all the 'unloved' layouts in the gallery! :beat

@cookingmylife Maureen yay! for you :cheer :clappy and yes, we can all get back together again next month!!! :grouphug

I am whittling mine down so I am pretty sure I will make my target for this month! :happydance2

bellbird likes this.
  20. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

(i dont even know what laurels are but hope there's room enough for both of us! happy tagging!)

wombat146 likes this.