Free Pages from Shutterfly!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bestcee, Sep 14, 2017.

1. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Did you get the email too? Shutterfly is doing free extra pages again! I did it last time, and I was pretty impressed with how my book looks.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  2. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

I saw it on their site!! I'm soooo close to finishing up book 2 (of 3) for this year... now I have extra incentive. That was one of my favorite promotions from My Publisher, glad they continued it on Shutterfly now that My Publisher is gone.

3. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I'm not getting my emails... maybe I unsubscribed at one point. I will try to resubscribe and check out the web! THanks!

4. krscraps

krscraps I'm a nerd.

Yay! I need to finish 3 books. Hopefully I can do it! Power scrapping for sure. At least they're all pocket style.

patsyt likes this.
  5. patsyt

patsyt Loop-de-loops? Not a fan!

Which would make it impossible for me to get them done in a short period of time!

6. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

7. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I got 2 100+ page books last time and it was awesome!! I seriously considering printing the first half of my 2017 PL now and then the second half later!

bestcee likes this.
  8. krscraps

krscraps I'm a nerd.

I still have 3 free my Coke reward books, so if I can finish them, that's a $70+ book for free.

bestcee likes this.
  9. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I got that email too... and I missed it somehow the first time around. I was so excited to see the email because I actually have a book ready to go for once! Covers and everything! What!?!?!? I was able to order a 106 page book last night for $42!!! I've never gotten a book that cheap before. I had been printing with Blurb because they are so much cheaper, but this sale brought me right back to Shutterfly. I do like their software better too.

bestcee likes this.