FitBit Challenge

Discussion in 'Fit Pad' started by bestcee, Mar 3, 2017.

1. gwtwred

gwtwred Leaving, on a jet plane ...

I kissed the frog!

2. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

@londoncuppa I meant to reply back here ages ago to say I never got your Fitbit Friend Request.....totally slipped my mind til now when Bart made himself known in here (i'm not playing the kissing game btw)

bestcee likes this.
  3. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

are those fit bits things waterproof ? Bart would like to know?
    [​IMG]

4. littlekiwi

I think some are but I know the Charge HR for sure isn't as that's the one I have

5. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

6. londoncuppa

@jenn mccabe Jenn- FitBits are water resistant but not waterproof. I take mine off in the shower. I have the Blaze and LOVE it. Used to have a Flex. Hubby has a Blaze now but used to use a Charge and Surge.

7. londoncuppa

I sent you a new request. There are 7 of us that have been doing the work week challenge every week since March. It's been great motivation to exercise and wonderful getting to know everyone in the group better. These ladies rock!

bestcee and enjoyyourpix like this.
  8. littlekiwi

@londoncuppa still didnt work. Maybe I should add you instead?

9. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

10. busywoman139

busywoman139 Wish and hope and ... poof! There it is!

11. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

I wish I had a fitbit!

12. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

jumping jacks are Bart's fav exercise.
    [​IMG]

13. busywoman139

busywoman139 Wish and hope and ... poof! There it is!

14. londoncuppa

You may want to check your junk/spam folder. It may be putting the requests there. If you want to add me, all of my info is in the FitBit users thread.

15. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

@bestcee, @londoncuppa, et al... is there a challenge this week? Somehow I didn't get in on it. But it's probably okay as the band on my fitbit broke yesterday. It's past warranty and their offer is 25% off of a new one. So now I have to decide if I get another fitbit (or another brand) and which one to get if I do decide to stick with them.

** edited to add ** By "broke", I mean a tiny piece of plastic broke off... the little piece that holds the band down after you buckle it (does it have a name?). But they don't carry replacement parts... sigh.

16. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Which Fitbit did you have? I went from charge hr 1 to charge hr 2 and I have to say, I love it much more than charge hr 1.

17. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Oh, and there was a challenge. Jennifer started it, and she lives in Australia, so it's over now. I'll make sure you are invited next week!

18. tkradtke

I have the Charge HR 1.... currently trying to decide between a replacement band set off of amazon for $16 or a Charge HR 2. Crazy thing is.... the replacement band sets don't always come with the slide thing to hold the strap down! You're supposed to take it off the old one and put it on the new one. Ummm... that's the broken part I'm trying to replace here! lol

bestcee likes this.
  19. tkradtke

Oh! That's probably how I missed it! I remember getting a notification to join, but I sometimes don't accept until Sunday night when I prep for the week... it had probably already started at that point and was no longer showing up as available to join. I got distracted and forgot about it until yesterday when my band broke.

20. londoncuppa

@tkradtke This week's challenge finished when I got to work this morning. Totally threw me off...lol.

If you're in the market to buy a new FitBit, I HIGHLY recommend the Blaze. Between me & DH, I think we've owned pretty much every FitBit made. His band kept breaking on the Charge, so he went to a Surge. He ended up loving my Blaze so much, that he moved to it. Glad you're still doing the challenges with us.

I've been so preoccupied with my Guest Polly stint that I haven't been exercising (glued to my PC instead). It's so nice seeing my name towards the bottom of the list - NOT! :D

bestcee likes this.