Fast Five |Pad Patter 4.19.17

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bestcee, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

1. Who was the last person to visit you? My Son and his wife stopped by Tuesday night.
    2. Who was the last person you called on the phone? My daughter Anna
    3. Who was the last person you went out with? My daughter Emma, we went out for lunch then to Bath and Body Works and Target.
    4. Who was the last person you texted? A Group text, it has my hubby and children on it.
    5. Who was the last person you took a photo of? I took a photo of a photo LOL We were watching slides the other night and they were mostly of when my hubby was a child. Last photo was of My sister in law as a little girl (using it on a layout at the moment :hehe)

2. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

1. Who was the last person to visit you? The amazon delivery guy.
    2. Who was the last person you called on the phone? My hubs, yesterday afternoon.
    3. Who was the last person you went out with? (and where if you have an extra minute!) Photo walk on Sunday with family.
    4. Who was the last person you texted? A guy I dog-walk for.
    5. Who was the last person you took a photo of? My granddaughter on Sunday.

3. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

1. Who was the last person to visit you? Oldest daughter -stopped by two days ago.
    2. Who was the last person you called on the phone? Oldest daughter (5 minutes ago!)
    3. Who was the last person you went out with? (and where if you have an extra minute!) Two days ago; oldest daughter, restaurant downtown, don't remember name. When she stopped by for a visit, we decided to go to lunch.
    4. Who was the last person you texted? Middle daughter to tell her my crazy cat climbed up into my cabinet to get his bag of treats! He succceeded!!! I found the empty bag on the floor. (I have 3 daughters)
    5. Who was the last person you took a photo of? Josh, a little 6 year old boy from my Messianic group who was playing the role of Moses in a skit the kids had put together.

4. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

1. Who was the last person to visit you?
    We visited my mom & family during our spring break... does that count?
    2. Who was the last person you called on the phone?
    My momma
    3. Who was the last person you went out with? (and where if you have an extra minute!)
    The hubby & I went out on date night last week
    4. Who was the last person you texted?
    The hubbs
    5. Who was the last person you took a photo of?
    Our bulldog Lucy- but if we're talking an actual HUMAN person- it was my daughter :)

5. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

1. Who was the last person to visit you? My sister and her two boys over spring break
    2. Who was the last person you called on the phone? I actually had to look because nobody ever calls me... it's mostly texting for me. :) It was my hubby.
    3. Who was the last person you went out with? (and where if you have an extra minute!) I went out with my hubby last Saturday for a date night. We went to our favorite nice weather restaurant... it's on the river with outside seating and the weather was perfect!
    4. Who was the last person you texted? My mom... to tell her my iPhone screen cracked today. :(
    5. Who was the last person you took a photo of? My oldest son... he was petting a fish that he'd caught earlier that night, right before my hubby cleaned it. You could just tell he wanted to explore and see how those scales felt.

6. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

1. Who was the last person to visit you? (well other than the mailman who came unbelievably early - 10am when it's usually 5 pm) our friend Joe who was visiting Dick and I blocked his car when I came home and made him visit with me too!
    2. Who was the last person you called on the phone? my elder son returning his call - I almost never call anyone!
    3. Who was the last person you went out with? (and where if you have an extra minute!) Dick to have an early birthday dinner with his daughter - Annapolis Carrol's Creek - on Sunday
    4. Who was the last person you texted? friend Mike to get a date of an event
    5. Who was the last person you took a photo of? the three of us at Dick's birthday diner (see #3) actually the server took it - last one "I" actually took was April 4 of Dick and friend Tom installing an a/c

7. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

1. Who was the last person to visit you?
    My mom or dad, probably.

2. Who was the last person you called on the phone?
    I called both of my sisters and parents yesterday about some job news.

3. Who was the last person you went out with? (and where if you have an extra minute!)
    I went out for dinner last week with my colleagues. We had a great time!

4. Who was the last person you texted?
    I group texted my friends.

5. Who was the last person you took a photo of?
    Myself actually! Hahaha
    And of my family during Easter.

8. Chippi

Chippi Those chicken nuggets are just waiting to attack

1. Who was the last person to visit you? My friend Jess and her gorgeous baby girl!
    2. Who was the last person you called on the phone? Well, Bellamy called his Nan this morning, without permission, and without realising it... She said it was an interesting conversation. lol!!
    3. Who was the last person you went out with? (and where if you have an extra minute!) Yesterday, me and the kids (and my sister) went to the library to get some new books and then to the supermarket to get dinner.
    4. Who was the last person you texted? My Mum, cooking questions!
    5. Who was the last person you took a photo of? Bellamy asleep tangled around my arm.