Fast Five |Pad Patter 4.19.17

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bestcee, Apr 19, 2017.

1. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

1. Who was the last person to visit you?
    2. Who was the last person you called on the phone?
    3. Who was the last person you went out with? (and where if you have an extra minute!)
    4. Who was the last person you texted?
    5. Who was the last person you took a photo of?

Can you tell I've been thinking about the people in my life today?

bbymks5 and LoveItScrapIt like this.
  2. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

1. Who was the last person to visit you? My friend Molly came by and visited for a few minutes this morning.
    2. Who was the last person you called on the phone? My husband.
    3. Who was the last person you went out with? (and where if you have an extra minute!) I went out for a walk with my kid yesterday. We went up to the park.
    4. Who was the last person you texted? This one is harder. It's a group text of 5 moms in my neighborhood.
    5. Who was the last person you took a photo of? I took a photo of my kid. But the last photo on my phone reel, is him taking a photo of me!

LoveItScrapIt likes this.
  3. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

1. Who was the last person to visit you? Me personally, my mom and dad last week. My house - my daughter's friend, Bri.
    2. Who was the last person you called on the phone? My son - because I was tired of texting - see number 4)
    3. Who was the last person you went out with? (and where if you have an extra minute!) Last night, husband and daughter to AC Moore for a shopping trip for art supplies. When my hubby asked what I was going to get, I said I was just along for the companionship so I guess that makes it a date.
    4. Who was the last person you texted? My son at college about why his dorm room stank and his need for a broom.
    5. Who was the last person you took a photo of? My daughter and her friend, Bri, on the front lawn putting up the tent to see if all the pieces were there. And yes, they were. Girl Scout camping trip this weekend.

4. navaja77

navaja77 Well-Known Member

1. Who was the last person to visit you? My sister
    2. Who was the last person you called on the phone? Walgreens LOL - I had to cancel a prescription request.
    3. Who was the last person you went out with? (and where if you have an extra minute!) My husband - we went out to lunch & movie for our anniversary
    4. Who was the last person you texted? My brother
    5. Who was the last person you took a photo of? My son at his track meet

5. dawnmarch

dawnmarch Actually, no. You are not funny!

1. Who was the last person to visit you? My parents were here for a week and just left yesterday. We had so much fun!
    2. Who was the last person you called on the phone? a work colleague
    3. Who was the last person you went out with? (and where if you have an extra minute!) my daughter and I went to the movies last night to see Beauty and the Beast (second time!).
    4. Who was the last person you texted? I texted my family in a group text about going to a sports event this weekend
    5. Who was the last person you took a photo of? My daughter. I was deflating the air mattress she was sleeping on while my parents were here and she was lying on the air mattress while it was deflating. :D

6. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

1. Who was the last person to visit you? My sister.
    2. Who was the last person you called on the phone? My hubby. Which is weird because we are home all the time together. I don't even remember why I would have called him...it was a few days ago. Have I mentioned I hate talking on the phone?
    3. Who was the last person you went out with? (and where if you have an extra minute!) All 7 kids to the dentist. #funtime But no cavities! Yay!
    4. Who was the last person you texted? A friend who asked about a hike we went on.
    5. Who was the last person you took a photo of? My daughter this afternoon. She made an Easter cake for church tonight. It has Peeps and chocolate eggs on top...not really my cup of tea, but it looks cute & it's what she wanted to make.

7. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

1. Who was the last person to visit you? Me specifically? We've had family friends visit every week, but I haven't had a visitor just for me in a long time.
    2. Who was the last person you called on the phone? my husband, this afternoon
    3. Who was the last person you went out with? (and where if you have an extra minute!) took my girls to drama club this afternoon. Or if you mean like an outing, my friend and I went to Great Falls to hike on March 18
    4. Who was the last person you texted? the friend I mentioned in the previous question, but before that, all today, I've texted with my daughter and my husband as well. We use text a lot!
    5. Who was the last person you took a photo of? my kids

8. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

1. Who was the last person to visit you? My oldest son and his girlfriend. They were round 3 of Easter lol
    2. Who was the last person you called on the phone? One of my good friends who wanted to ask me advice on applying for a new job.
    3. Who was the last person you went out with? (and where if you have an extra minute!) The youngest and I go everywhere together. Other that the usual work/school routine, we went to the grocery store today and yesterday it was baseball practice.
    4. Who was the last person you texted? DH - He needs new boots and for some reason thinks it's me that needs to get them for him :/
    5. Who was the last person you took a photo of? The youngest at baseball practice yesterday.

9. janedee

janedee Is a craft project ever really finished?

1. Who was the last person to visit you? My mum, daughter and son-in-law on the weekend.
    2. Who was the last person you called on the phone? My insurance agent
    3. Who was the last person you went out with? (and where if you have an extra minute!) My older daughter to see Beauty and The Beast
    4. Who was the last person you texted? My younger daughter.
    5. Who was the last person you took a photo of? My husband

10. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

She didn't come to my house, but Sara (@Tree City) was here in Chicago yesterday and we met up.
    2. Who was the last person you called on the phone? My mother (I call my parents every MWF at 8am)
    3. Who was the last person you went out with? (and where if you have an extra minute!) With? If you don't count meeting with Sara yesterday.... my husband and I walked to Wrigley Field to go to the Cubs game on Monday.
    4. Who was the last person you texted? My daughter (she's in Guatemala at the moment), but she has not texted me back.
    5. Who was the last person you took a photo of? That I took? I took a selfie of me, my husband and son on the beach for Easter Sunrise Service to send to my daughter.

Sokee, LoveItScrapIt and Tree City like this.
  11. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

Well Tracie @tkradtke and I are going to have similar answers lol! :) (Should I post the pic, Tracie? I keep thinking I should start a thread to show it off! :) )

1. Who was the last person to visit you? Well, Tracie came to me rotfl cuz I got to our meeting spot like 30 seconds before she did. So do I count that? But if you mean "at my house," then I guess my friend who came for just a quick little visit last week and we chatted while the kids played.
    2. Who was the last person you called on the phone? DH
    3. Who was the last person you went out with? (and where if you have an extra minute!) Hee hee, Tracie and I met at a donut shoppe and I wish I'd bought a dozen to take back to MI with me. :) And my mom, dad, and my kids were with me, so I guess you can count them, too. Oh wait, today my brother and I went to the library to buy books and then walked to a candy store and then had fro yo. (The candy was for the kids! We didn't overdose on sugar!) Originally I was going to go by myself but my brother and his older DD stopped by and so we left the kids with Grammie and hopped in the car. I can't remember the last time we hung out just the two of us. It was actually quite nice!
    4. Who was the last person you texted? DH.
    Today I took a selfie of my brother and me in our hometown's downtown. I texted it to my mom to prove we could be civilized adults in public. Does it count since I was in the pic? And I took a bunch of pics at the Field Museum of the kids. So many scrapbook pages coming!!!

12. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

My sis-in-law, niece and great-niece

2. Who was the last person you called on the phone?

Courtney!

3. Who was the last person you went out with? (and where if you have an extra minute!)

Danyale to Cheddar's for lunch - and it happened today!

4. Who was the last person you texted?

Danyale

Selfie of me and Olivia on Sunday

2017-04-16 15.51.07.jpg

13. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

1. Who was the last person to visit you? Dear daughter:luvya
    2. Who was the last person you called on the phone? the Hubster
    3. Who was the last person you went out with? (and where if you have an extra minute!) again the Hubster - a new sub shoppe ( it was awful!)
    4. Who was the last person you texted? lol Hubster [​IMG]
    5. Who was the last person you took a photo of? Lil Lila[​IMG]
    And yes, I can tell, LOL!:agree

14. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

New
    1. Who was the last person to visit you? - my sisters for easter egg dying
    2. Who was the last person you called on the phone? - my mum, dad and 2 of my 3 sisters...all wanting to speak to my son Nolan! he's popular!
    3. Who was the last person you went out with? (and where if you have an extra minute!) - Friday, went out to Centre Island (in Toronto) for the Easter Eggstravaganza), but if its just out..then this morning to the garage...lol Nolan and I went one way to the bus, and husband in car to work...
    4. Who was the last person you texted? my youngest sister!
    5. Who was the last person you took a photo of? Nolan...hair cut yesterday.

15. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

1. Who was the last person to visit you? Neighbor from across the street
    2. Who was the last person you called on the phone? My cousin
    3. Who was the last person you went out with? (and where if you have an extra minute!) Hubby, lunch date last week to a local little joint here in town, best fries around!!!
    4. Who was the last person you texted? One of my best friends
    5. Who was the last person you took a photo of? My kids

16. KarenW

KarenW Send in the Clowns

1. Who was the last person to visit you? My daughter's friend who was visiting form another state
    2. Who was the last person you called on the phone? The Heritage Tree man to report the people next door for removing a tree illegally (follow up coming later in the week)
    3. Who was the last person you went out with? (and where if you have an extra minute!) My youngest, we went geocaching near the lake on a beautiful warm autumn day
    4. Who was the last person you texted? My friend who is having an exam today, had to wish her luck
    5. Who was the last person you took a photo of? My son when we were geocaching

17. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

1. Who was the last person to visit you? My friend, Janet. :)
    2. Who was the last person you called on the phone? DH - on Monday. I would rather text or email. i hate the phone lol!
    3. Who was the last person you went out with? (and where if you have an extra minute!) I went out with my youngest, Colin, to his soccer practice this evening.
    4. Who was the last person you texted? My oldest, Shayne... about dinner.
    5. Who was the last person you took a photo of? Person... all of us on Sunday when we were at the shore. :)

18. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

1. Who was the last person to visit you? My middle daughters BFF's mom.

2. Who was the last person you called on the phone? DirecTV to cancel my service.

3. Who was the last person you went out with? (and where if you have an extra minute!) Hubby and kids to run errands.

4. Who was the last person you texted? My mom.

5. Who was the last person you took a photo of? My youngest who fell asleep in a pile of toys.

BevG likes this.
  19. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

1. Who was the last person to visit you? My friend Claudia in my hotel room in Charleston, SC, while we were there for her son's wedding.
    2. Who was the last person you called on the phone? My pharmacy, for a refill.
    3. Who was the last person you went out with? (and where if you have an extra minute!) Not counting my husband - we stopped at my brother's house in Charlotte, NC, on our way home from SC, and we went out to dinner with him, his wife, and his son.
    4. Who was the last person you texted? My youngest daughter - I needed a photo to use for a CT layout.
    5. Who was the last person you took a photo of? My brother and his family.

20. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

1. Who was the last person to visit you? Ummmm...we don't get many visitors so...
    2. Who was the last person you called on the phone? My mom
    3. Who was the last person you went out with? (and where if you have an extra minute!) Went to dinner with some girlfriends last night for birthday celebrations.
    4. Who was the last person you texted? My daughter
    5. Who was the last person you took a photo of? The kids hunting eggs on Easter