Excited Newbie Question

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by GlazeFamily3, Apr 11, 2017.

1. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

so... I was wondering when the coupon for the challenges is sent. I am literally SO EXCITED for it to come because since I just started, my stash is tiny, and I want to purchase some more kits. I thought it said 7-10 days to our mail here... but I could be wrong or I could have missed it. Thanks so much for any help! I am really loving this new hobby!

2. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

I checked when the previous months' coupon came and it was always around the 10th or 11th of the following month. So I would assume it's coming soon.

GlazeFamily3 likes this.
  3. rchansen

rchansen in the sweet tooth recovery program

And keep an eye on the SOSN sale tomorrow (50% off certain items Wednesdays)...that's how I started building up my stash.

bellbird, GlazeFamily3 and bestcee like this.
  4. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

You are right, they are usually sent within 7-10 days from when the challenges end. Our wonderful @mrs2a50 is our challenge miracle worker, tallying everything together, and getting everything sent out. I'm sure she'll be popping in your messages soon with coupons!

So, what are you going to buy? Do you have a wish list going?

bellbird and GlazeFamily3 like this.
  5. GlazeFamily3

I do have a wishlist and it is so huge! I want to get more Project Mouse because I have tons of Disney to scrap. I also have my eye on the Mommyish template maker and enamel pin maker. I also want to check out a few past MPM because I think I might want to subscribe but I want to kind of preview it before I do

bestcee, KatrinaHunt13 and bellbird like this.
  6. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Coupons have been sent - so sorry for the delay!

bestcee and BevG like this.
  7. GlazeFamily3

Oh no big deal! I just wasn't sure if I missed something I had to do which is so possible. Thank you so much!

mrs2a50 likes this.
  8. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Have fun shopping!! And like Robyn said, make sure to check out the SOSN sale...it's a great way to build up your stash!

9. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

This is funny because I just logged on for the first time today and the first thing I saw was that my March challenge coupon had arrived. Then this thread is the next thing I read. :giggle

Happy shopping! :stash

bestcee likes this.
  10. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

@GlazeFamily3 I would HIGHLY recommend subscribing to either Just Jaimee's Storyteller Collections @justjaimee, Memory Pockets Monthly (if you're into Project Life), Mixed Media Monthly (if art journaling is your thing), or the latest subscription offering, Create Crate Monthly. These are all great vehicles for building your stash quickly. You also get a 35% discount on add-ons (related items which aren't part of the subscription) for as long as you're a subscriber. This is like always having a coupon! I subscribe to all of them because I'm a hoarder :stash, but if I could only do one, I'm partial to Jaimee's Storyteller. It is very well-rounded and includes items for traditional pages, Project Life, art journaling dabbling, etc.

I've been a faithful subscriber to Storyteller since 2013, and it has NEVER failed to disappoint me. You can try it out for one month or a few. She has many subscription options and offers a discount if you pay a term in full; one of which is 3 months for $28.99. If you buy a year up front, you can get it for as low as $6.99 per month. That's the cost of a kit, but you get soooo much more.

Personally, I have the VIP subscription, which gives you a ton of extras during the month, including add-on kits and collabs with other designers. You also get her planner bundle included. I use a Happy Planner, A5 and personal sizes, and she's amazing at including items sized for all of these options each month. How she does what she does each month always blows me away. It's $19.99 but really is worth it when you see everything you've gotten over the month. You'll have a huge, high-quality stash in no time!

Here are some quick links for these subscriptions for you. Feel free to ask any questions. I'm glad to send you screen shots of anything you're curious about. Hope this helps. I'm always glad to enable a fellow shopper! :yup

JUST JAIMEE'S STORYTELLER
    https://the-lilypad.com/store/Storyteller-Subscription.html

MIXED MEDIA MONTHLY

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Monthly-Subscription.html

MEMORY POCKETS MONTHLY
    https://the-lilypad.com/store/Memory-Pockets-Monthly-Subscription.html

CREATE CRATE MONTHLY

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Create-Crate-Monthly-Subscription.html

P.S. Do you mind telling us your name? I don't see it listed anywhere, and it would be nice to put a name with your user ID since it isn't in your siggie.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  11. GlazeFamily3

First, thank you SO MUCH for all that amazing info! Storyteller was the other subscription I was considering. I am still trying to figure out what I like right now. For past years, I am just going to do Year albums full of random events I have pictures for and big vacation albums. But... going forward, do I want to pick up Project Life and do weekly spreads? Do I stick with it or add in layouts to highlight big moments and moments I just love? Or do I just scrap all the moments however and most likely wind up with a huge album?

I am such a planner, but there are so many options. And being so new, I just have not figured out everything I love yet. But I am loving it and the more I do it, the more I know I will figure it all out

Oh and I am Desi (short for Desiree) and sounds like Dez-ee.

londoncuppa and bestcee like this.
  12. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I totally didn't realize it was short for Desiree! My cousins name is Dezi. Just Dezi.
    Enjoy shopping! It's sometimes my favorite part - just don't tell my photos that!

GlazeFamily3 likes this.