ENDED || Adobe CC Photography Plan discount TODAY!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by kendrawalter, Apr 19, 2017.

1. kendrawalter

kendrawalter Well-Known Member

At B&H, the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan 12-month subscription (Photoshop & Lightroom) is on sale in the US for the next 4.5 hours (ends at 12am EDT 4/20/17). I was able to get the subscription for $89.88 which comes out to $7.49/month. Wanted to give you all a heads up in case you can benefit! (added direct link to B&H text above)

LoveItScrapIt likes this.
  2. enjoyyourpix

enjoyyourpix My mama don't like you

bummer! I saw this too late. Question for anyone ... is this for new customer only or could I buy this and essentially pay for the next 12 months?

3. Mylinn

Mylinn What's that old bat up to now??

At first, I had a great deal on PC CC but now it's 33 something a month but I love it. If you keep an eye peeled, they seem to have various 'sign up now' sales during the year...if you can stand waiting lol.

OH! Big tip - their contract seems to be rather rigid. I'd suggest marking your calendar for next year on sign up date - you cannot cancel (without paying rest of contract immediately) for a full year (or whatever you agreed to). I didn't realize that my first year and when I wanted to back out for a bit, they were quite nice and gave me 3 free months but I had to finish the year otherwise. Ended up using it enough that I'd gotten hooked, lol.