Document the Everyday Challenge

Discussion in 'Document Your December Layouts' started by jenn mccabe, Nov 9, 2017.

1. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

Thanks Jenn! Yes... pages like this one are fun! I try to document things that will probably be different in the future... like the app. Will we be using apps like this 10 years from now? And if we do, how different will they look? I rarely go to Starbucks anymore, but I always document the holiday cups since they change each year. Ohhh... a hot gift item page could be fun (even if you're not actually purchasing any of the items)... it might be neat to look back and see what they "must have" items were this year.

jenn mccabe likes this.
  2. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

This is a great idea! Unfortunately, my December has turned out to be nothing short of disastrous, so I'm not going to try to do anything other than make pages of the events I did attend. I'm really looking forward to January!

3. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

Day 15 We got a card with the week's activities and really every day it was dancing...he is totally into it :)

[​IMG]

Angela Toucan likes this.
  4. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

I managed to complete the month, that surprised me. My last page is another everyday page.
    [​IMG]

5. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

I also completed the month although I haven't done yesterday's layout yet. Hope to get it done today.