Digital Pin Exchange - APRIL Edition!

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by Dalis, Mar 31, 2017.

What would you like our next PIN theme to be?

Poll closed Apr 5, 2017.
  1. APRIL

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. APRIL - MAY

20 vote(s)
    95.2%
  1. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Lorie made the double heart! @lorieh
    [​IMG]

Jill made the heart dog one. @JillW
    [​IMG]

angiekey and jenn mccabe like this.
  2. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

As long as you are using them I am super happy!

3. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Yay! go @Dalis It's so fun to see them being used on our pages ... love what you created!

4. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

I have like 8 pages "in progress" right now. One is using the Project Mouse pins I made, the other is Protect Trans Kids pins that Jenna Robertson added, I've got this ADORABLE page started of Gizmo sleeping JUST so I could use @jenn mccabe 's OMGOSHDORABLE sheep pin she made, I also have a page started with my daughter's rain boots that uses her rainboots pin, I have a page in mind using Christis Crompton's seaons pins along with Brittney's sun pin and SOME DAY I'll get them finished up and posted!!! LOL! So they WILL be used, just a matter of when I get finished. u.u I'm a slow scrapper some times.

I'm still trying to figure out what to make for this month's pins, these pins you guys have so far are AMAZING! :happydance2

AllisonPennington and Dalis like this.
  5. jenn mccabe

LOL ... maybe @rchansen just needs to download the pins to get inspired and get her mojo back! :)
    I am the same way ... I want to use them all! I just need TIME! (and some awesome new photos!)

Serena likes this.
  6. Serena

I'm kind of in need of something *different* to work on as well in the way of photos. Been thinking of your informal challenge idea, what if we had a post and those who wanted to join in replied, then their comment could be their number, we could use a random number generator to pair people up and then swap photos with our partners? The owners of the photo could give details (name/date/memory they want put on the page) and then we scrap our partner's photos? Maybe something similar for your idea of the informal pin challenge? Just a thought..

Chippi, Dalis and jenn mccabe like this.
  7. jenn mccabe

You are most welcome to host an informal challenge ... we had a running thread last year after MOC - when people wanted to continue to challenge and inspire each other. Members just posted challenge ideas as they saw fit and whoever wanted to join in did so. I love the idea ... my biggest problem (aside from lack of photos!) is sitting and focusing due to time constraints right now.

But go ahead and start a thread and see if others want to play along with you! It's a really fun and cute idea! :beat

Serena likes this.
  8. Serena

I can definitely do that in the future, I can't commit now as I have a doctors appointment coming up that might leave me... not well and unable to come here for more than a few minutes at a time. (Or! It might not be like last time! But I'm preparing for the worst and hoping for the best. I'm an optimistic pessmist. Or is it the other way around? lol)

9. jenn mccabe

sending you optimistic "good feels" @Serena for your upcoming appointment. :beat

Serena likes this.
  10. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Okay, I broke down and bought the sparkly version too! NOW I will make those pins! heeeee!

jenn mccabe, Dalis and BevG like this.
  11. angiekey

angiekey Permanent residence in the gutter

So, I went a little overboard this month. Here's why: The discussion in this thread started with my request for kits about living with chronic illness, and I quickly discovered I'm not the only Spoonie here at The Pad. I decided to start with Awareness Ribbons in colors that apply to me, and then the others in the thread, and the next thing you know, I just made them all. <sigh> I know it's WAY more than 5, but I do hope you'll forgive me. :)
    [​IMG]
    I did the spoons with the primary "invisible illness" ribbon colors of navy blue (Chronic Fatigue), burgundy (migraines), purple (fibromyalgia, Crohn's Disease), and orange (Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis). If you're a spoonie with a different ribbon color, let me know and I'll be happy to add it.

Why does this fit with the theme of April & May? The frequent changes in barometric pressure with those April showers means pain flares and migraines for me. Plus April hosts Awareness events for IBS, Parkinson's, and Allergies while May hosts Awareness events for Arthritis, Asthma, Celiac Disease, Lyme Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Crohn's and Colitis, Lupus, Neurofibromatosis, and Mental Health. (Whew!)

12. corsicar

corsicar Dinner tonight? Something chocolate I'm sure!

Ooh I'll have to see if I can come up with something for this month. It was fun participating last month! I used one pin by @jenn mccabe in a page recently
    [​IMG]

Dalis and jenn mccabe like this.
  13. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Still learning the methods.I played around a bit & added some of Mommyish's other styles in the process.
    AmandasDigitalStudio_Enamelstuffspv.jpg

Dalis and mmbstaley like this.
  14. Chippi

Chippi Those chicken nuggets are just waiting to attack

I have just uploaded my pins for this month. Here they are! Hope you like them!
    I made two for April the Giraffe, one for the Titanic anniversary and two for ANZAC day (April 25th here in Australia and New Zealand)

[​IMG]

15. mmbstaley

mmbstaley Well-Known Member

OMG the giraffes are adorable!
    One of my girls asked me tonight after seeing something.... did April finally have her baby? I'm like, yeah.... How did you not hear about that? LOL We have not been April fanatics in our house, but would see it on FB all of the time.

Chippi likes this.
  16. mmbstaley

mmbstaley Well-Known Member

My 'May' pins are uploaded. Graduation for my older 3 kids happened in May (and no, I still haven't scrapped the twins' graduation last year - bad mom!). I made their school colors, and luckily enough when we moved last summer the school my younger 2 kids will attend also happens to have the exact same colors - how about that? :D
    MelindaStaley-gradcaps-enamelpins-pvw.jpg

bestcee, angiekey and Dalis like this.
  17. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Used the daffodils. Not sure of Annie's Wheeler's TLP name, but she is the one that made them. -- Updated -- @amien1
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
    Dalis and jenn mccabe like this.
  18. jenn mccabe

uploading mine ... and i made a page with a few pins so i'll share that too in a few minutes. :)

[​IMG]

angiekey, Dalis and ikakn13 like this.
  19. jenn mccabe

i used pins from Jill & Angie - here on this page. :)
    [​IMG]

angiekey, cfile and Dalis like this.
  20. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I've submitted my pins for this month.

[​IMG]

Dalis and ikakn13 like this.