December Daily Prompts

Discussion in 'Document Your December Layouts' started by bcgal00, Nov 14, 2016.

1. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

If you are like me, you like to have a bit of structure for your December photos, journaling and page ideas but maybe the idea of documenting your December every day is not feasible, doesn't fit into your plans and is just a bit more than you want to commit to. Then take a look at our DECEMBER DAILY PROMPTS! You can use all 31, or maybe only use some, you don't have to do them daily and you don't have to use them in the list order.

Basically, you can do whatever you want with this list. No pressure. No rules. Just have fun. Okay, maybe just one rule. Can you post your page in the Document Your December gallery HERE and then post it here in this thread too? We'd love to see your pages! Can't wait to see how you all interpret these prompts.

If you are working on pages from a past Xmas, then go ahead and get started. Or if waiting for this December to start anew, then hopefully these prompts will get you thinking of ideas ahead of time, or if you are like me, I'm going to do a mish-mash of previous and current Xmas pages. Whatever you do, enjoy yourself and preserve those memories!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  2. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

@bcgal00 Thanks so much for these Rae! I'm excited to get started! With this list of prompts I already foresee some journaling only pages (which is a huge deal for this non-journaler). I've been thinking about the December 1 prompt already and I think I'm going to make a journaling page about what's going to be different about this year (in regards to our traditions).

scrapsandsass and bcgal00 like this.
  3. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Great list. I also found some on pinterest because some day's that prompt doesn't hit right or you already did it. These all seem do-able except mistletoe. Maybe I'll journal where the mistletoe went.

scrapsandsass and bcgal00 like this.
  4. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Here's my first page for #17 Baking. I am putting a hashtag with number and prompt somewhere on my pages and then tagging them in my online storage so I can easily grab them later in January to make a Xmas album. Also, some prompts will have more than one page for that prompt. I know I'll have lots of food pages (b/c I'm a foodie and love taking pics of food).
    [​IMG]

5. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Love these, Rae!! This will really help me out a lot!

6. Danyale

Danyale Always one step behind Waldo

Oh, these will help me sooooo much!!!

7. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

great idea Rae! love the list of prompts!

8. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

Awesome! I might just have to use this list for my annual 25 days of Christmas photos!

9. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

@FarrahJobling And I'll be waiting to see your photos too...they are always fabulous!

FarrahJobling likes this.
  10. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I like the whole idea to start scrapping now! Nice work, Rae!

11. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

12. dawninskip

dawninskip Well-Known Member

Fabulous prompts Rae!

13. Mrivas

Mrivas I know how to spit like a man

This is a fabulous list Rae, thank you! I'm already going through ideas in my head!

14. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Love this page and now I want to get a page done about holiday movies now. I was talking to my granddaughter last night and she didn't realize what one of my holiday movie traditions was. I'm going to scrap a page about it this week. Love how we all enable each other :)

gonewiththewind likes this.
  15. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

i just found this, i posted a post last year on day 17, a comment (no layout) on it being our 40th anniversary
    i might like to try this, doing memory's, for it was my Mom's favorite holiday.. i miss santa

bcgal00 and carilyne like this.
  16. AmandaJ

AmandaJ Adagio, or Allegro? I can't decide.

Thanks for these! I might not follow them exactly, but I'm excited to start this project!

17. Danyale

If having coffee in the morning is a tradition, then I am right on target with today's daily page, hahahahaha! Working i=on it and my cover this morning.

carilyne and jenn mccabe like this.
  18. cinna

cinna The Force is ALWAYS with me ...

I just love lists and this one is awesome Rae! Thank you for making my DD so much easier! ❤️

19. Danyale

Oh my - I totally "liked" this when I saw, it and now I may not be able to stay in the order because of a game change! I love these prompts