'D'?

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Sokee, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

I've lost it! Here I spent the last few hours making a layout with a title starting with 'D' thinking it was this months Journaling challenge to then, go onto the March Challenge threads to find nothing like that! Oh My! I'm losing it! Anyone ever do this? And I wonder where I got this idea?....... must of had one too many 'D'iet cokes!

Serena likes this.
  2. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

It's the photography challenge :photo:giggle (so you haven't completely lost it!)

cfile likes this.
  3. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Fo some reason, I too got the challenges mixed up this month. I had to go back and see if I had put the layouts where they belonged!

4. Sokee

SWEET!!!

:luvya

Karen and bestcee like this.
  5. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Take a pic of your Diet Coke, throw it on that D page you just made, and call it Done.

ashleywb, klee73010, Sokee and 5 others like this.
  6. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Hee hee

cfile and Sokee like this.
  7. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I did this too this month. The random, inspiration and journaling challenge got all mixed up in my head. I have finished them now though, how many have you done?

Sokee likes this.
  8. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Hee hee! I've totally done this before myself. I'm glad that you are still able to use your Diet Coke layout! :)

Sokee likes this.
  9. Sokee

I've only gotten 2 done so far............. still have time :bird

How about you?

StefanieS likes this.
  10. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

I found that I'd start one challenge and end up using the requirements for another one. lol Result was a lot of crazy hybrid LOs this month.

cfile likes this.
  11. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

I'm having trouble keeping the challenges straight for some reason this month as well. I think I have five done, but I canNOT for the life of me get the quote layout to work. That one should be easy, right? I have my photos and my quote, but I can't get it to come together. I think I need to just walk away from it and start fresh (but I really want that layout to work since it's one for a trip album I'm working on... sigh).

cfile likes this.
  12. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Me too.. I did them all but I too was getting mixed up with the D one and journaling.. LOL how funny! At least we are all in the same boat... who is paddling? LOL

tkradtke likes this.
  13. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

The D one was easy for me, because we went to the Dentist. :giggle
    but for some reason, BYOC and big photo/style are holding me up this month. it's so strange!

14. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I have a document on my desktop called Scraps To Do. I list out what each of the challenges are and then delete them as I do them. I also list any designer challenges I want to do and the date they are due. And if I am so fortunate, I list any coupon codes I have to use.

Now if I could just come up with a D photo beyond the obvious Daughter and Dog. Surely of the 659 photos I took while on vacation last week there is one that is a D. Hmm, just thought of one....

And did you notice there are 2, count them 2, challenges this month that require 4 photos? Template & Inspiration. And I scrapped a 4 photo layout last night, but it doesn't qualify for either challenge. Oh well, it is a pretty page and it is done.

Sokee likes this.
  15. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Come to my house Bev and you can scrap DIRT.

Sokee likes this.
  16. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Just starting the challenges after a break and I am doing the same. I hadn't double checked the size of my photo but I knew if it didn't work for that one it would BYOC. It was big enough. Right now I'm doing them with double checking which one and rules first. Oh well at least it keeps things interesting.