Customer Service

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by lmccandless, Jan 26, 2015.

1. NancyBeck

NancyBeck Happy resident of Pollyville

Yes, Cath, you can use your gift certificate for any amount. Your unused balance will stay with you until it's gone.

2. NancyBeck

You're absolutely correct Courtney, Thank you for jumping in! You're always so helpful!

bestcee likes this.
  3. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

@NancyBeck @lmccandless I sent a reply to an email on 5/27, was it received or would you like me to send it again?

4. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Jennifer, I've checked through our tickets and am not able to locate an email response from you. Could you please resend it? Thanks!

littlekiwi likes this.
  5. littlekiwi

have forwarded the long email thread again. Honestly no rush on it, just thought it was awfully strange not to hear anything as I know you and Nancy are usually so on top of CS issues at the pad.

6. NancyBeck

7. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

@lmccandless @NancyBeck I sent you both a PM re an order that got stuck on spinning 3 hours ago. Now that I am home again, I ending that connection. I tried to submit the order again but was not able to use the Template Coupon from Amber LaBau. The PM has a screen shot of my order and coupon but the order did not go through. Can one of you help please? :helpy

Maureen

8. NancyBeck

@
    Hi Maureen,
    I had to refer this one to Laura. She's away on vacation, but I sent her a text about this.

Nancy

9. lmccandless

I've deleted those unfinished orders. This will free your coupon for use as well. Let us know if you need any additional help.

NancyBeck likes this.
  10. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Thanks all! I will quickly order my stuff to get the SOSN things before night ends!

ETA: Shopping complete! Thank you so much!

NancyBeck, Karen and bestcee like this.
  11. GwenCreative

GwenCreative Member

Hello, I do not understand I took the M3 of the month with my subscription, but I do not receive the download mail.

12. bjc

bjc Trophy Wife

i am getting an error message when i use my aug challenge code... i am certain i havent used it yet and want to order a bunch of stuff. can you please help me. hope the stuff stays in my cart ok until i hear from you thanks

13. lmccandless

Hi Gwen, you can download the kit directly from your account by logging into the shop and going to My Account > Order History > Search. Click the order number for today's order to access your download links. You should have received these via email as well. You may check your spam folder and/or add us to your safe senders list. Let us know if you need any additional help.

14. lmccandless

Sent you a PM.

15. GwenCreative

GwenCreative Member

16. littlekiwi

This is probably more for @lmccandless

I’ve subscribed to a 3 month storyteller subscription (I think....paypal was being a pain so not 100% sure it went through), I did see the welcome screen on TLP after payment went through but none of the products zeroed out and the transaction hasn’t shown up on my internet banking (the one I did just before has) Can you confirm if it went through before I try again? By the way my paypal email isn’t the same as my usual one but never had any issues before today.

17. threadjungle

threadjungle Well-Known Member

I'm confused about my M3 subscription. I followed the instruction on the #173 message in this thread. I see the M3Dec17 listed in my account but I don't see anything for January2018. From my account it looks like I subscribed for 2 months. Maybe it just hasn't come out yet for January. Thanks for your help

18. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

January hasn't been released quite yet :D I believe it'll be next Friday's release!

bestcee likes this.
  19. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

bestcee likes this.
  20. lmccandless

Jennifer, can you please send me a conversation with your PayPal email address so I can check on this for you. Thanks!