Cookies | Pad Patter 6.12

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bestcee, Jun 12, 2018.

1. MrsEm

MrsEm Well-Known Member

Every year during Christmas time my mom, sister, and I mail around different cookies to each other and then fight over who made the best cookies. This inevitably leads to more baking and mailing cookies so we can prove that ours is the best. It's the best fight ever.

bestcee and bellbird like this.
  2. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

ALLLLLLLL the cookies...especially since I shouldn't have them LOL!!!

I love cranberry pistachio, snickerdoodles and the peanut butter cookies with the Hershey Kisses!

bestcee likes this.
  3. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

I love this!
    And quotes on my phone are drivinf me nuts so golden syrup is kinda like treacle or molasses ( although we've never eaten either so I'm not exactly sure taste wise but its thicker than maple syrup & honey and sold in that section of the shops - I've never used golden syrup for anything but Anzac bikkies so I think its a 'yesteryear' food b/cos the recipe/ tradition goes back to war times & rations etc

bestcee and MrsEm like this.
  4. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

My absolute favorite is one that my mom makes at Christmas. It uses readymade Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix (in the red bag) and then you add green food coloring, mint extract, and chopped up Andes mints + chocolate chips.

I could eat them all.

I love, love, love peanut butter (and chocolate). The cookie I usually make at Christmas has a peanut butter (with no flour so it's GF) base & then you stick a mini Reese's Cup in the top. YUM.

I don't count (or eat) no bake anything: cookies, cheesecake, etc.

bestcee likes this.
  5. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

my favourite ones are oatmeal and raisin from subway or one of our local grocery stores

bestcee likes this.
  6. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

This is amazing. I love it!