Coffee?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by JillW, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Depends. If I'm cold and want to get warmed up I'll drink hit hot. If I'm hot I'll drink it cold. It's good both ways.

londoncuppa likes this.
  2. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Ah coffee, my love. I gave up all carbonated drinks about 6 years ago and that is when I started drinking more coffee. Regular with half-n-half or black if real dairy is not available. We have a French Press and it makes the best coffee, but now we are lazy. My daughter got a Keurig, which is okay for a fast fix. I drink iced tea when we go out (unsweet with lemon). I am too lazy to make it at home.

Both too much iced tea and too much coffee give me problems with blurred vision and a headache. I have to stop if I start to feel a buzz.

Sigh - I am lactose intolerant but used to be able to get away with the half-n-half not bothering me. Now it does, so I have to take my Lactaid pills when I have coffee. I am just glad it is that and not the coffee that upsets my stomach. I was not excited about giving up the coffee.

3. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I prefer caffeine from my Diet Pepsi, but I do love a coffee more now than ever. We buy Community Medium Roast or Starbucks Breakfast Blend or Panera Light Roast - those are our faves. We also have a decaf, but I can remember the brand. Hubby and I both love the coconut creme creamer from Coffeemate. That's all we add - no other sugars/sweeteners.

We both like to have a decaf in the evening as a dessert.

I also drink hot tea. My fave is Constant Comment but I love most fruity teas as well.

enjoyyourpix likes this.
  4. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I have yet to see this one...you know me. I'm the other coconut addict!

Apparently I have to shop at different chains. eta: Walmart! yay!

gonewiththewind likes this.
  5. enjoyyourpix

enjoyyourpix My mama don't like you

just working on my mocha! I buy the starbucks Via packs of coffee. I boil water in the kettle and add the Via with 2 scoops of hot cocoa mix in my reusable starbucks cup and that's how I start my day!! The cup feels like a paper one with the SB lid so it's very comfortable to hold and I don't spill it all over myself. Plus it fits nicely in my car cupholder so I can take it with me.

6. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

That's where we have found it. There and at Publix.

7. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

The first thing I do in the morning is get the kettle going for coffee - its my brain kick-start!

[​IMG]

enjoyyourpix and mcurtt like this.
  8. renee82

renee82 renee82

LOVE my coffee! Although I didn't start drinking it until my boys were 4 and 6. lol! We used to have a Keurig but I got tired of the k-cups so we ended up buying a fancy Breville coffee maker that grinds the beans into the machine. LOVE IT! Makes great cofffe! :)