*CLOSED* TLP Artist Trading Card Swap 017: Nov/Dec '16

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by jenevang, Nov 11, 2016.

1. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

@jenevang Do you have an update on the ETA? :-)

2. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

yes and no. I never received all of them, but I'm sending what we have next week, @mcurtt . So sorry for the delay, I know you are AWESOME about getting yours in on time. I'm sadly down with the flu today. Revamping the ATC swap for 2017 (after MOC).

Neverland Scraps likes this.
  3. mcurtt

@jenevang Thanks for the response. No problem on sending them out, just needed an update. :-) So sorry you are under the weather. I had my flu shot like a good little girl (actually my employer pretty much forced me to get one), and I ended up with the flu just before New Years. After a day and a half of a fever, I started feeling a bit better. Much more normal this week. And you have been SO GOOD with organizing the ATC swap for these past couple of years. I can understand a revamp. :goldstars

4. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

How do we know if you received ours?

PS. PM'd you my new address.

5. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

Cards are in the mail!

[​IMG]

Thank you all for participating! Check out THIS THREAD to hear about the new ATC swap!

mcurtt likes this.
  6. mcurtt

Thanks to all! Mine showed up in the mail today, making me smile. :-)

7. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

Mine arrived yesterday and I can't bring myself to actually open the envelope! I so loved getting this happy mail and I don't want it to end (and it won't if I don't ever open the envelope, right??). I'm excited for the new digital exchange though... it is so cool to see how many more people are participating!

8. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

I got mine today and LOVE them all. Just the best thing ever to get so many small pieces of art. Thanks @jenevang for all the extras. They are all great.
    @mcurtt I love the thickness of your cards. Is that special paper? And then the washi around them makes them extra sturdy. Really really lovely.

You think we can post our own cards now? Or is there anyone who hasn't received them yet?

9. mcurtt

@Rikki I print on matte presentation paper, cut everything out and sandwich it and glue both front & back to empty tissue boxes (or spare cardboard) that I've trimmed to size. Sometimes I ink the edges, other times I use washi tape. Glad you like them. :-)