CCM Add-On Discount incorrect

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by JSmith84, Jul 26, 2017.

1. JSmith84

JSmith84 Active Member

Hi,

I have a CCM subscription, which should give me a 35% discount on add on products. Right now, it only seems to be discounting items by 20%. (screenshot below). Could you please assist?
    upload_2017-7-26_20-12-14.png

2. JSmith84

JSmith84 Active Member

Also, I realize it is probably too late to go back to previous purchases, but it looks like the discount is has been applying for me has been wrong since at least May (eg. only a $0.32 discount on CCM add-on that is $4.00 regular price).

3. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

You can update the discount in your cart by clicking the "update cart" button. If you had put the items in your cart over the weekend or previously, it is adjusted down for the new release sale. So, remember, that it's 35% off of the regular price. When the CCM add-ons are on sale at 20% off, you're only going to see that additional 19% off the sale price in that discount field to get the correct total of 35% off. However, if you see something different on your purchases, please send me a PM or an email to CS. We are happy to take a look and make it right for you. :)