August Froggy Faves!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Aug 1, 2017.

1. chigirl

chigirl Candy Corn junkie

@bellbird , thank you so much for the sweet words, this is a fave of mine from PRD. I've made several pages also and always love the result.

MrsPeel and bellbird like this.
  2. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

I can't take my eyes off this page by @mcurtt.
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  3. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

I LOVE the colourful look and all the things to look at, really awesome especially since Stefanie @Eyeore was so quick, too!

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  5. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

SO many AWESOME pages!!!!!!!!! congrats to you all!!!!!!!!
    Apologies I have been neglecting this thread a bit, some of you know I had some real tough stuff to deal with, now I come here and my heart sings with these beauties!!!!!!!!

KIana !!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! so SO much!!!!!!! I love this photo of the girls and it is an honbor to be chosen by you!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so so much!!!!!!!!!!! @LoveItScrapIt [​IMG]

beyond awesome, the page!!!! I have to say, I would GLADLY switch places with you!!!!!! even though we had a couple of weeks of strangling heat here....being tropical the usual temps of London almost annoy me LOL
    the mother nature quote is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!! @bbymks5

oh Caroline, I wish I was around then (had some very tough times lately) for I know you are one of those scrappers who helps my day be much better, would love to be able to help you make feel much better!!!!! Your pages are always, no exception, amazingly AWESOME!!!!!!!! @Amson

I have tons of pages to share with you, but right now, I would like to highlight a page by @michelepixels
    Not only the page is absolutely awesome in it's own right, but it was made in our chat scrap yesterday evening (to me, afternoon to the other side of the ocean)
    The instructions, to start with, were really challenging taking that I didn't show my inspiration page, so the girls needed time to think it through...to make an over sized element the heart of a page? not that easy until you see what I meant.... LOVE the fact that each and everyone of these ladies have gotten a page done already (as they have time until today later on) but Michele was the first and finished this before the chat was finished!!!!!
    So, if you have a minute or two, go, CLICK HERE to our Chat/Scrap thread and have a look at the awesome way they pushed their creativity!!!!!!

here is Michele's rocking page:
    [​IMG]

:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

jenn mccabe and LoveItScrapIt like this.
  6. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

Thank you Cynthia! I wasn't actually sure if I was following the intention of the large item part. But my page flowed (it helped that I had just one kit I wanted to use with those photos I recently took) and it came together quickly. And I really like it.

MrsPeel likes this.
  7. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

Humidity makes a HUGE difference!! And you always feel wet and sticky...bleh! Even inside!

MrsPeel likes this.
  8. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

I love pages that spark my (rather wild) imagination, this one by @cinderella was of no exception and as you can see.. may or may not have sparked a bit of fun, let it inspire your story telling side!!:

[​IMG]

jenn mccabe, MrsPeel and cinderella like this.
  9. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

Thank you @Serena! You made my day!

MrsPeel and Serena like this.
  10. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I just got a piece of really bad news that mean very stressful few weeks coming (at least next one) but had to stop to share this from @Serena ...so original full of awesome elegant touches, LOVE the clean look and super complex at the same time composition!!!!
    [​IMG]

jenn mccabe and Rikki like this.
  11. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Wll Margaret had me at COFFEE!!! Wow is all I can say for this "dreamer" style page she did for the Masters of Scrap challenge.. I bow to you Ms. Margaret!!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel, londoncuppa and jenn mccabe like this.
  12. cfile

Another beautiful page.. this time by a fairly new member to the pad.. welcome to @HappyMamacita ! I love the use of the large photo blended into the background paper and the use of all the circles. Your daughter is beautiful and this page just pops in the gallery! Congrats on the Froggy Fav!!

[​IMG]

13. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

MrsPeel likes this.
  14. jenn mccabe

MrsPeel likes this.
  15. wendy johnson

wendy johnson Well-Known Member

WOW Thank you Jen

MrsPeel and jenn mccabe like this.
  16. HappyMamacita

HappyMamacita Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Thank you so very much.

MrsPeel and cfile like this.
  17. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

Thank you so, so much, Christa. You made my day!! Doing the extraction on the ladder & lady (plus creating their shadows) was a total pain but worth it in the end, so I really appreciate the props. You are my coffee Twinkie, sister! :D

18. cfile

This one of @jenn mccabe 's brings me back instantly to my childhood. Not only is her journaling/storytelling fantastic, but the composition of the page and the elements and embellishments used to illustrate her story to accompany the photo is perfect! Love this so much!!
    [​IMG]

19. jenn mccabe

thank you @cfile ... i had so much fun making that one! :beat those were the days, weren't they?

20. jenn mccabe

MrsPeel and GwenCreative like this.