August Froggy Faves!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Aug 1, 2017.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

ohhhh MY!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! thank you thank you!!!!!!! I had a really stressing week and I thought it would ruin my weekend, but ia just coming over here and you guys always succeed in making life much better -even without the Froggy Faves, but of course it makes me even happier!!!!!! thanks so so much girls!!!!!! @bcnatty & @KarenB & @jenn mccabe for your awesomely inspiring challenge and page!!!!! (and your support of me always!!!! all of you!!!!)

hey, is contagious!!! you may have gotten it from me, my Typonese is hilarious... you may not see it in here our in our emails, but ask the girls in the chats :rofl

I love you girls!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

bcnatty and jenn mccabe like this.
  2. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

I have been so bad about remembering to get in here and share some gorgeous pages this summer - making a note to do better! I just came across this page - and I thought (from the 1st quick glance at the thumbnail) it was a little calendar/planner type page - boy was I surprised and delighted when I clicked through ... it's hysterical and put such a big smile on my face this AM. (plus I can see why @bbymks5 started a thread about her excitement for Fall! yikes those are some High Aug temps!)

[​IMG]

MrsPeel and bbymks5 like this.
  3. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

4. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

I am in love with this one by @MrsPeel
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  5. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

@jenn mccabe Thank you!! I'm glad I can make you giggle!! Today was 108!!! Seriously?!!? GAH!!

MrsPeel and jenn mccabe like this.
  6. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

I love buntings/banners and so wanted to sracplift this for this months challenge, but I just couldn't get it to look right!! @wendy johnson!!! And her pup is so cute too!!!

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  7. wendy johnson

wendy johnson Well-Known Member

MrsPeel likes this.
  8. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

take a look at this page and journaling by @lcpereyra .. it is fabulous and really is poetic.. b/w in the top part and then color at the bottom when their eyes are open to the world and travel.. super page!!

[​IMG]

9. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

another.. this time by @KarenZkrap .. all i am going to say is wow.. you can feel the sand in her page.. the awesome shadowing and the way the beach chair the crabs etc and the starfish are dug into the sand.. o real like.. love the felt waves too.. what a fun page and worth of Froggy Fav!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  10. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

This LO by @weaselwatchr made me smile, and on top of that it's a gorgeous take on a b/w layout!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  11. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

Look at this wonderful nature layout by @Electra !!!
    Those elements are so unusual for such a serene nature photo, LOVE them with the wooden background, too! I am totally smitten with this page.

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  12. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

Thank you @bestcee, for choosing my page!

MrsPeel likes this.
  13. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

Thanks so much @Rikki for choosing my page!

MrsPeel likes this.
  14. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

This gorgeous page by @Amson caught my eye in the gallery. Love everything about it! :beat

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  15. patsyt

patsyt Loop-de-loops? Not a fan!

The title says it all on Love This by Wendy Johnson because I do love this!

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  16. Amson

Amson Yoo-hoo!

Thanks so much Jen for mentioning my page today. It is a difficult week for us and I desperately needed a smile.

MrsPeel likes this.
  17. wendy johnson

wendy johnson Well-Known Member

thank you very much patsyt for choosing my page, a really nice surprise

patsyt and MrsPeel like this.
  18. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

So you know i love it here but you know what i love on Wednesdays (well Thursdays for me but anyway) is seeing kits i've seen before (on sale in SOSN) reimagined and used in ways that makes me want to drag out the kit again!

Like this page by @chigirl it has lots of things i love, like fab photography, patterns galore, painty goodness and super wordart use and is just so much better than the pages i've made with this kit personally in the past that i can't help feeling i want to scraplift it literally (like quick page style, drop my photo right in there!)
    [​IMG]

KittyY, MrsPeel and chigirl like this.
  19. chigirl

chigirl Candy Corn junkie

@bellbird , thank you so much for the sweet words, this is a fave of mine from PRD. I've made several pages also and always love the result.

MrsPeel likes this.
  20. chigirl

chigirl Candy Corn junkie

@bellbird , thank you so much for the sweet words, this is a fave of mine from PRD. I've made several pages also and always love the result.