April Inspiration Challenge

Discussion in 'April 2016 Challenges' started by jk703, Mar 28, 2016.

1. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Hi Everyone! I'm lucky enough to be bringing you this month's Inspiration Challenge! It's my first time hosting, and I'm nervous and excited all at the same time! :)

This month has been a tough one for me at work, and a bit stressful! I choose to focus on the good things, the positives, and the things that make me smile and laugh! I would like you to do the same. Scrap about something that causes you to laugh, something that makes you happy, a reason for you to smile! Be inspired by your happiness, and what creates that wonderful feeling for you. I can't wait to see what you create!

Here is the layout I created with happiness in mind, along with laughter. Looking at this pictures tugs at my heart a little only because my boys are getting bigger, and a bit too fast for my liking! But on the other side, I see happiness, laughter, brothers that "do" love each other and can play with one another! It really puts a smile on my face!

[​IMG]

Please remember the monthly challenge rules: Your page must contain at least 75% Lilypad product. Your page should be posted to the Lilypad Gallery and then linked to the Challenge Layouts thread so it can be tracked, and to this thread.

The Lilypad uses a percent system for our challenges; the number of challenges you participate in determines the store discount you will receive at the end of the month:

2 challenges = 10% off
    4 challenges = 20% off
    6 challenges = 30% off

If you complete 7 challenges, you will receive a coupon for 30% off, plus you will be entered to win a guest spot on the Lilypad Creative Team! The first seven challenges will be posted on the first of the month; the eighth challenge is the BYOC challenge, which is posted on BYOC release day. Each page counts for one challenge (you cannot use one layout for multiple challenges).

KarenW, lvancura, elitka and 5 others like this.
  2. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

love LOOOOVE your challenge Jenn!!!!!!!!!!!! I ll have you a page soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

enjoyyourpix and jk703 like this.
  3. Sharon Evans

Sharon Evans Well-Known Member

4. Shivani

Shivani I live in an anemonemone. An amnemonemomne.

My little one's chattiness makes me happy and she comes up with some rare gems everyday!!!! :)
    [​IMG]

5. MrsPeel

hey, here is my page!!!!!! LOVE IT that Valeria aka Little Butterfly Wings has the perfect kit for this!!!!! her BYOC is perfect for my page!!!!
    [​IMG]

enjoyyourpix and elitka like this.
  6. Shivani

Such a burst of happy colours Cyn. This is too good :) Makes me chuckle out loud :)

MrsPeel likes this.
  7. MrsPeel

you just throughly made my day...no , wait, my week and probably month!!!!!! Thank YOUUUU!!!!!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub you know how much I love your pages.... means a great deal to me!!!!!!!!!

jk703 likes this.
  8. Shivani

Awww.. you are such a sweetheart. My sentiments exactly about you :) xxx

9. jk703

Awww. You guys... makin' me all happy and smiling! I LOVE your pages! I'm the biggest scrappy nerd - I'm so excited to go an comment on them!

MrsPeel likes this.
  10. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

11. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

This lightbox always makes me smile, I try to put funny or inspirational quotes on there...
    [​IMG]

Lynnette, MrsPeel and elitka like this.
  12. KellyM

KellyM Kickin' cancer's butt!

13. pbrooks

pbrooks I need a realtor!

Great challenge, Jenn. I'm looking forward to it.
    Here is my layout.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    MrsPeel, ljonezy and jk703 like this.
  14. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

Great Challenge Jenn! This week..... on the 5th will be my 30th anniversary with my best friend! He makes me so very happy!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel, ljonezy and sushimommy like this.
  15. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

Even though my lil girl can be a tom boy sometimes- She is also a girly girl! Nothing makes me happier than having a girly girl! :) Her clothes are always an issue- which we just laugh about- she's SUPER picky, but if it's pink or sparkly or has a bulldog on it- she has to have it!

[​IMG]

16. Bethie

Bethie Well-Known Member

17. shaynesgirl

shaynesgirl All I need is a pink Corvette!

He may not be happy, but getting him to smile certainly makes me happy! LOL!

[​IMG]

Lynnette and ljonezy like this.
  18. catschwartz

catschwartz Active Member

Thanks for the challenge! It came at a perfect time. My grandson had gone outside, climbed a tree, and was in the tree reading a book. I had to snap a photo, and this challenge gave me the perfect reason to make it into a layout! i smile just thinking about it. :) credits in the gallery- all TLP(except font) and actually all BYOC.
    [​IMG]

ljonezy likes this.
  19. sushimommy

sushimommy Could you point me to the helipad?

20. jk703

These are all wonderful, ladies! Thank you so much! :)