APRIL Froggy Favorites!!!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Mar 31, 2018.

1. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Love this amazing page from @amien1: great pattern and colour choices and love the boldly striped border.
    [​IMG]

2. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

@redplaid3 - Thank you SO much for choosing my layout!! You just made my day!!:bk

MrsPeel likes this.
  3. jazzmatazz

jazzmatazz I am anything but run-of-the-mill ...

Wow, wow, WOW! This layout by @amandaresende is an absolute stunner! The beautiful use of a neutral palette with pops of green to highlight the focal photo is amazing, but it was her brushwork and that stunning design pulled me in.

[​IMG]

4. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I love Anita, love her pages, and as you still have a few hours for the SOSN shopping in the other side of the world, I thought I show this done with Danyale's Abundant as is one of my most loved kits, Anita makes it shine even more here!!!
    @apottinger
    [​IMG]

bellbird likes this.
  5. MrsPeel

also found this beauty with April BYOC from our awesome Justine aka @bellbird
    [​IMG]

ForeverJoy and bellbird like this.
  6. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Aww thanks Cynthia :blush

MrsPeel likes this.
  7. amandaresende

amandaresende amandaresende

ohhh!!!! thank you sooo much, sweetie!!!! I am glad you liked it!!!!!!!
    :bk

jazzmatazz and MrsPeel like this.
  8. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Another fabulous page by Fanon @fanon .. the gorgeous masking into the background, the framing in 3 parts and then the stick that is out of the frame of the first and moving the paper sailboat hat in the third... so spectacular! I love the quote too.. everything is gorgeous!

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  9. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

10. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

inspired by the idea of travel notebooks/journals? or beautiful photography to document a special moment? this has it all and then some ... @Lor

[​IMG]

ForeverJoy and MrsPeel like this.
  11. fanon

fanon Well-Known Member

Thank you very much Christa !

MrsPeel and cfile like this.
  12. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

You are so welcome.. it was well deserved!

MrsPeel and fanon like this.
  13. jazzmatazz

Love, love, LOVE this layout by @katell! So clean and modern! Definitely appeals to my sense of aesthetics! I wish I could use whitespace so beautifully!!!

[​IMG]

ForeverJoy and MrsPeel like this.
  14. jazzmatazz

OK ... I will admit that the topic of this layout makes my skin crawl. However, the design of the layout is nothing short of brilliant! LOVE the vast majority of the elements being on a single side of the page. And the journaling is such a treasure so take the time to read it! Brava, @GlazeFamily3

[​IMG]

ForeverJoy, MrsPeel and GlazeFamily3 like this.
  15. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

Tracy- you are SO KIND! I will definitely admit this is NOT my favorite subject either, but when I saw Kate's doodles, it was the perfect opportunity to share the story!

MrsPeel and jazzmatazz like this.
  16. heathert

heathert Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh, omygosh... I just love this beautiful, bold, stripedy typographic beauty by @mcurtt !!!

[​IMG]

MrsPeel and mcurtt like this.
  17. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Thank you, Heather! This was my second version for the MUSE art journaling challenge. The first one just wasn't coming together. So I walked away from it and came up with stripes & Mirjam's zebra.

MrsPeel and heathert like this.
  18. heathert

heathert Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh, another page that just wowed me, by @amandaresende . Great brushwork, design layout, photography, and color sense!!

[​IMG]

19. MrsPeel

coming to this thread (well the gallery in general but ykwim) makes my morning a better one...!!!!
    I started with one of my most inspiring idols, @HeatherB who has so many awesome pages I had to do an innie min ie miny mo to decide which one to share with you.... this one has so much beauty with photo and the bits of colors, the clusters, shadows, an amazing way to document the everyday things, with Danyale's gorgeous BYOc stuff!!!!
    [​IMG]

then there is my sister, dear de3ar @jesskab who always shines in the gallery and also has soooo many pages I could come share, this one with Jaimee's new ST Add On that is a delight, and Jess makes it even more amazing...!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

and another super talented girl whom I admired so much and haven't had the chance to hughlight in quiet a long time (for some reason had no come across your pages !!!) @carrie1977 with a page that it makes me go awww and OH and Oh my! and ...well...look at this!!!!!
    [​IMG]

be back with more, but just HAD to share these!!!!!!!!!

20. MrsPeel

a few more that I had bookmarked , there is still so so much, that I ll try be brief.
    @AnneofAlamo ... who always, always makes my heart sing
    [​IMG]

and I have to make time and I will surely flood the thread because...have you seen the last Project Mouse Sahlin Studio just released yesterday? there is so so much beauty and soul in the pages posted, I am in LOVE!!!!!!!!!
    first Justine's @bellbird who inspired my own page, she always teaches me something, and this page... LOVE!!!!!
    [​IMG]

and another favorite lady of mine, not just her pages (which ROCK always!!!!) but her presence always is a delight!!!! Desi aka @GlazeFamily3
    [​IMG]

then there is our @KellyM with her elegance, amazing photography, this is so so adorable....!!!!! she always gives us perfection with her pages, and even though it took me a while to decide which one to share, I had to go for this, because Oliver is soooooo adorable!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

I will be back!!!!!!!

bellbird and GlazeFamily3 like this.