3littleks pages

Discussion in 'Layouts' started by 3littleks, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3littleks

3littleks Pass the gold and the glitter, please!

(The photo's imperfection is the overexposure and blurriness. Hard to tell with the black and white and size of the photo but if you zoom in, her face a stuffed toy are out of focus and slightly blurry. Drives me nuts which is why I never edited or used it before)

[​IMG]

2. 3littleks

3. 3littleks

I really hope this is "filled up" enough. It was so hard to make full page. haha

[​IMG]

4. 3littleks

[​IMG]

What an interesting two years this has been. I have watched these crazy people move in, get settled and yet, not. I hear them say they will only be here for 1 year...it’s been two now. Their son has struggled a lot. I think he must be almost a teenager. I have seen CPS and cop at the door, heard of the trouble this one awful neighbor has caused. I have seen the family suffer through the husband/father being gone. I have see the poor wife in pain constantly and seen her try to hide it from everyone. I’ve heard more tears than I care to try to count.

I have witnessed some good things too. The nerf wars and board games. Movie nights and popcorn fights. There have been many sleepovers. Those nights are really loud and I don’t think anyone sleeps. I especially love then the Seahawks play. The man of the house is really funny to watch yell at the TV.

Friends have come by to visit. They have even had friends by to watch the UFC fights and to play cards. The laughter on those nights was almost deafening. In a good way. I can tell these friendships will last a very long time. Even when the family moves. That makes me smile.

Christmas and birthdays are my favorite. Everyone is happy (at least on the surface). The whole house smells like so much amazing food. I wish I could have some of it but unfortunately the only food I get is usually from a spill. NOT my favorite. I am going to miss this family when they leave. I hope their story is a good one all the way to the end.

5. 3littleks

6. 3littleks

7. 3littleks

8. 3littleks

9. 3littleks

I lifted this page:

[​IMG]

my page:

[​IMG]

10. 3littleks

11. 3littleks

12. 3littleks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.