1 Negative = 2 Positive.

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Serena, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

1 negative: I caved and got the candy.
    2 positives:
    • Expiration BEST BY date is DEC and NOV 2017.
    • I will hoard them until FALL time and I got them for CHEAP!

enjoyyourpix and Serena like this.
  2. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

YES!!!!! And then I'll come over and help you eat them... right? No? Shucks..

3. Dalis

1 - negative - Less candy for me.
    2 positives -
    • Less candy for me
    • I get to meet Serena!!!

Serena and enjoyyourpix like this.
  4. enjoyyourpix

enjoyyourpix My mama don't like you

I've been super low lately but I had to go away for the weekend to take my daughter to college cheer tryouts so my highs and low come from that:

1. In just over a month, she graduates and in four months moves to college 2 hours and 40 minutes away.

However...
    1. I saw her remarkable determination and positivity absolutely SHINE through her tryouts this weekend. I'm so proud of her
    2. As we drove around more of her college town, she found more and more things she liked. I think she is growing more confident in her decision!! Again, so stinkin' proud of her!!!

and 3. Because it was such a great weekend ... I walked more than 15K steps all around the town on Saturday and got another 7K on Sunday when my daughter and I walked around a little more before we drove home.

Serena likes this.
  5. Dalis

Negative
    • Only ran 3/4 of a mile, I overheated and had to stopped.
    Positive
    • Ran 3/4 of a mile on 74 degree weather.
    • My MUSIC was SPOT on while running!

6. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

@Dalis Don't worry, I'd bring more!! LOL!!!! (candy that is..) 3/4ths of a mile is greater than half, and in that heat, that's AMAZING. It's movement forward and that is AWESOME and inspiring! I'm hoping the 26th will bring more relief and I can be out more than just my tiny little pokewalks I take with the kids. And I LOVE it when music co-operates!

@enjoyyourpix It's hard when your kids go somewhere far away, but it's 2 hours, not 10! That's good, right? You missed a positive in your mentionings by the way. It's okay, it's easy to overlook.

You realize that one of the reason she shines so much, one of the reasons she's successful and can go off and do these things is because she has an AMAZING mom who supports her 100%, who encourages her, who's given her the strength and the confidence to go out there and do this on her own, because her mom believes in her full heartedly. Yes, she's moving off, because you gave her the wings to fly. That's one of the most amazing gifts anyone can give to another. So don't forget to count that in your positives. Thank you for being there for her.

And AWESOME on the steps!! Keep it up!!

enjoyyourpix likes this.
  7. Dalis

@enjoyyourpix My sister was telling me she did 10K steps while doing college visit the first day. I am happy that she keeps finding stuff that she loves about her brand new life about to start soon!

Serena and enjoyyourpix like this.