♥ FIDDLE-DEE-DEE DESIGNS CREATIVE TEAM CALL ♥ - CLOSED

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by gonewiththewind, May 31, 2017.

1. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

I have it on good authority that you'll all hear back very soon. As a CT member, I just want to thank everyone who applied. It's so exciting to see the enthusiasm & creativity everyone brings. I welcome all the new girls & am eager to meet you! For those who don't make it this time, I just want you to know how talented you are. I've been that girl who didn't make a team & cried my eyes out. But, I didn't stop trying. I just kept on scrapping like I love to do. Eventually I did fit into a few teams. It's a lot of work, but it's work that I love. Your time will come. You are all so very creative and talented, don't think you aren't. There are just so many spaces available & so many wonderful scrappers! All my love.

2. KarenW

KarenW Send in the Clowns

@jesskab I have just rad your blog post on a little rejection, all so true! Lovely piece of writing and sure to be of interest to anyone who has applied for a CT position and been rejected (ie all of us!) for those who are interested -
    http://www.jessalittlebit.com/jess-a-little-rejection/
    (although hopefully Jess will put it up as a topic somewhere in the forum??)

3. jesskab

Thanks @KarenW! I just know the realities of the feelings a lot of us are afraid to share & I don't want anyone feeling like they weren't worth it. I hope I can make someone feel a little bit better in a tough situation.

4. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

I've never applied for a creative team, so I don't know the joys or sadness (yet!) of the process, but I love what you wrote. It was very kind, well thought out, and shows what a loving heart you have, Jess. I'm so glad someone that clearly cares about her fellow community members as much as you do are part of this giant, wonderful family here at The Pad! :glomp :heartslub

5. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

OK y'all ~ all my emails have gone out. If you applied and haven't received an email this evening, please send me a PM. Thank you all for applying!

6. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

@jesskab awesome post full of hope that will strike a chord with many of us as memory keepers and people who put their heart into their art - i'm pretty sure i've complimented you on your use of colour in the past and it's great to see scrappers develop over time! The starting point these days seems to be soooo much better than pages from when i started or look back through old pages from when DD was a baby (cough cough, it's been around 11 or slightly more years since i started scrapping and i was clueless about shadows at that point myself although Photoshop3 had them (yes, PS3 not a play station game console!) And in much the same way as you, i've gone from straight out "sorry but no"'s then guest turning into permanent spots. My siggy (getting a bit old now but still true) is from after finding out i was a Polly - keep dreaming and keep trying and dreams can come true

7. jesskab

@bellbird thanks Justine! Dreams definitely do come true, sometimes it just takes awhile & sometimes that dream is a little different than you thought it would be, but it all works out.

@gonewiththewind I can't wait to see who is joining the team!

I still have a hug for anyone who needs one.

8. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I love your whole post but I just wanted to say that this part is so true! We do put our heart into our art!

9. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

Got my email. I didn't make it this time. So I love your rejection post Jess. I'm not too sad...it would have been SO awesome, but I am sure the "right" ladies made the cut and will enjoy the time!!!!! :D I'll look for the next call! ♥♥
    Thank you Cheryl for the lovely coupon and the quick responses!!!

10. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Thank you again for applying and definitely enjoy the coupon! <3

11. jesskab

LoveItScrapIt likes this.
  12. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

Aww thanks!!!

jesskab likes this.