Comments on Profile Post by tkradtke

1. Tree City
    Tree City
    uh oh! :(
    Nov 4, 2017
  2. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    @Tree City you know the Shutterfly story. Amazon has been great, it’s just taken multiple steps over three days.
    Nov 4, 2017
  3. Tree City
    Tree City
    Amazon is usually pretty easy to deal with--at least in my experience. 3 days is excessive for them! (And I'm glad there isn't *another* SF story!)
    Nov 4, 2017
  4. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    I first contacted them when I noticed my item was marked delivered by was not delivered. They couldn't replace it because it was a third party seller. They could refund the $$, but not until it had been missing for 36 hours. Contacted them after 36 hours and they refunded...
    Nov 4, 2017
  5. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    ... but I realized this morning that they had refunded the wrong item, a less expensive item (my order was sent as three shipments, I got two of the three)... so I was back on with them getting that straightened out. All looks good though... still sad that my item didn't make it though (it was a photo booth prop for Clara's b-day party tonight).
    Nov 4, 2017
  6. Tree City
    Tree City
    Oh, that is a lot of hoopla for a missing item! What a bummer you didn't get something for the photo booth...however, I know that it'll still be loads of fun!
    Nov 4, 2017
  7. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    Glory Hallelujah! Whoever it was delivered to in error just put it on our front porch with an hour to spare before the party!!
    Nov 4, 2017
    Chippi and Tree City like this.