Comments on Profile Post by tkradtke

1. Tree City
    Tree City
    Yowsers!
    Oct 1, 2017
    tkradtke likes this.
  2. cfile
    cfile
    oh my Tracy. Hope all is ok with you and your daughter. I am glad though she came home if she wasn't comfortable at the friends house.
    Oct 1, 2017
    tkradtke likes this.
  3. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    @Tree City and @cfile All was good, she just scared me!! Last night was homecoming and after the dance, they decided to go to the last showing of the movie It for the night. She and her friend decided that they were too tired after the movie and just wanted to sleep in their own beds, so they dropped her off at our house.
    Oct 1, 2017
    cfile and Tree City like this.
  4. Tree City
    Tree City
    The last showing of It?! And they were tired after?! I'd be a mess, I'm sure lol. No way I'd have fallen asleep at all!
    Oct 1, 2017
    bestcee and tkradtke like this.
  5. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    @Tree City They were in one of those theaters with the recliner seats... 6 of the 7 of them were asleep before the movie was over :-)
    Oct 1, 2017
    Tree City likes this.
  6. Juliestcyr
    Juliestcyr
    I feel like you're giving me tips of what I have to look forward to when I have a teen in the house.
    Oct 2, 2017
    tkradtke and Tree City like this.
  7. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    @Juliestcyr I thought I was over the sleep deprivation thing once they slept through the night when they were little... wasn't expecting to do it all over again when they got to their teens!
    Oct 2, 2017
    Tree City likes this.