Comments on Profile Post by Juliestcyr

1. jesskab
    jesskab
    I'm on my 3rd try for a layout due tomorrow. I'm seriously gonna cry if it doesn't work out.
    Aug 10, 2017
    Juliestcyr and bestcee like this.
  2. Juliestcyr
    Juliestcyr
    Sending good thoughts to keep the inspiration flowing and your computer glitch free.
    Aug 10, 2017
    jesskab likes this.
  3. bellbird
    bellbird
    LOL i so want to know your list of no.'s 1 thru 41 now ;)
    Aug 10, 2017
    jenn mccabe, jesskab and Juliestcyr like this.
  4. bellbird
    bellbird
    @jesskab Types of Scrapbooking no. 43: Perfectionist Scrapbooking - when you're on your third try.... (IMHO Scrapbooking shouldn't make you cry unless it's one of those therapy layouts so i hope you re happy with your 3rd attempt!)
    Aug 10, 2017
    bestcee, jesskab and Juliestcyr like this.
  5. jesskab
    jesskab
    @bellbird ha! That made me laugh. I was saying earlier that I scrap for my sanity, but somehow this week scrapping has made me a little insane. Hopefully it's short lived!
    Aug 10, 2017
    Juliestcyr, bellbird and bestcee like this.
  6. bestcee
    bestcee
    @jesskab I totally get that! I finally walked away. I don't think it's great, but the other 2 I did after I like a lot!
    Aug 10, 2017
  7. KarenB
    KarenB
    I totally relate to this!
    Aug 10, 2017
    Juliestcyr, MrsPeel and bellbird like this.
  8. jenn mccabe
    jenn mccabe
    oh yes, i want to hear about No1 thru No 41 too! what a funny series this would be! :)
    Aug 10, 2017
    KarenB, MrsPeel and Juliestcyr like this.
  9. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    no kidding, & sometimes I have number 45: should stand up to go grab some food...but no, not until the page is finished!!!! LOL I have spent entire days with the fridge fool of food, but of course, scrapping is more important!!!!! <3
    Aug 10, 2017
    KarenB and Juliestcyr like this.