Comments on Profile Post by jesskab

1. Tree City
    Tree City
    Just read this and it's wonderful. You are very open to feedback, which means you are open to growth. Love it and tfs!
    Jul 14, 2017
  2. KatrinaHunt13
    KatrinaHunt13
    Jess this is a WONDERFUL, HONEST and PERFECT post! Rejection is hard period, but there is always a reason...another door opening, another opportunity that you get, etc. I went thru a time where I thought I was no good...then I just started to enjoy again. And then sometimes you find your niche....hybrid is mine!
    Jul 15, 2017
    MrsPeel, keepscrappin and jesskab like this.
  3. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    the post is awesome, I just would make ONE correction... I call it "not making it to the team" you are not being "rejected" generally in this industry, the amount of people applying and the spots to fill are not proportionate, so not being taken doens't mean you aren't good enough! @Tree City @KatrinaHunt13
    Jul 15, 2017
  4. jesskab
    jesskab
    @MrsPeel I responded to that on my site. I chose rejection because of the way it feels initially & things we say to & about ourselves.
    Jul 15, 2017
  5. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    yes yes, I didn't mean to correct you, also is kinda the word everyone uses, but we can change that!!!!! <3
    Jul 15, 2017
    jesskab likes this.
  6. Tree City
    Tree City
    I just want to say that both of you are correct. It does feel like rejection but that word implies something is wrong with your LOs. But really, for a CT, it isn't the designer saying "you're bad" but instead that "the fit at this time isn't right." We make it personal though, don't we? That's just human nature.
    Jul 15, 2017
  7. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    Jul 15, 2017
    enjoyyourpix, Tree City and jesskab like this.
  8. IntenseMagic
    IntenseMagic
    Wonderfully written! :)
    Jul 16, 2017
    jesskab likes this.