Comments on Profile Post by tkradtke

1. Tree City
    Tree City
    So does she have it back??? I kind of assume she does, but I need the story! :)
    May 12, 2017
    bestcee and tkradtke like this.
  2. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    She has it back... although it's a ticking time bomb right now as we set all of the "stolen/lost" security features last night and they have not kicked in yet. Just waiting for the alarm to go off in school and then her phone lock-down as stolen. Dance studio is "following up" with the student who had her phone.
    May 12, 2017
    KellyM and Tree City like this.
  3. KellyM
    KellyM
    So great that you got it back! Peyton was pick pocketed last week at a concert :( No such luck getting phone back. Expensive lesson!!!
    May 12, 2017
  4. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    Ugh... that stinks @KellyM! A very expensive lesson indeed. Clara's was taken by an 8 year old :-(
    May 12, 2017
  5. bestcee
    bestcee
    An 8 year old? Ugh.
    May 12, 2017
  6. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    @bestcee The quote from the mom "I don't know how she keeps finding these things that I have to find the owners of, but she does".
    May 12, 2017
  7. bestcee
    bestcee
    Seriously?!?!? Triple UGH! What is she going to say when the kid goes to jail? I don't know why the state wants to take care of her, but they do.
    May 13, 2017
    tkradtke and Tree City like this.
  8. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    It was strange when Jeff picked it up... they seriously acted like their daughter did us a favor by "finding it"... it was on a high shelf, under her backpack with a portable charger attached... she didn't just find it.
    May 13, 2017
    bestcee likes this.