Comments on Profile Post by jesskab

1. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    I know what you mean! I got five done right away, but I'm stuck on the last couple. I powered through one over the weekend, but can't work up the motivation to do the last one.
    Mar 20, 2017
    jesskab likes this.
  2. bellbird
    bellbird
    i think after the weekend, photoshop (or me LOL) need s bit of a break before attempting the rest too! But i know u can do it - what have you both got left? @jesskab @tkradtke
    Mar 20, 2017
    tkradtke and jesskab like this.
  3. jesskab
    jesskab
    @bellbird just 2 more. Choices are D photo, guilty pleasure, & quote. I have a quote, but it's not turning out how I want. I have D photos, but don't like any of them. I'll probably start on the guilty pleasure about mini tacos. I just don't think I'll be happy with whatever I turn out.
    Mar 20, 2017
    tkradtke and bellbird like this.
  4. bellbird
    bellbird
    yeah you'd think i got a D for Disney page done over the weekend but it didnt happen - i used a movie quote, i keep thinking my guilty pleasure is coffee and books but they're not really things i take pics of and scrap myself... and i'd rather drink it than take pics... and now i want tacos too ;)
    Mar 20, 2017
    tkradtke and jesskab like this.
  5. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    For me it's the template! I don't know why I can't make that one work with any of my photos. I was hung up on the quote for a long time. I just can't do cool typography on my own and then I found the quote on a journal card! Problem solved!
    Mar 20, 2017
    bellbird and jesskab like this.
  6. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    For D I did drawing... any kid art you want to scrap?
    Mar 20, 2017
    jesskab likes this.
  7. Juliestcyr
    Juliestcyr
    Sometimes when I feel like that I organize my stash, and that gets me going again.
    Mar 21, 2017
    jesskab likes this.